1 reply to this topic

#1 DeaconShaman

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 11 posts
  • LocationTampa Fl

Posted 08 March 2018 - 10:47 AM

Curious if there are any custom sound add on's or UI add on's.... I'm looking for kooky stuff like Unreal sounds after kills or sound packs that change the computer voice on startup and during the matches...I find add on's like this can enhance an old game that has sounded the same for basically 6 years now and will add life to the game...

I love Mechwarrior Online as it is one of my Fav franchises but lets face it....this game is VERY repetitive.

I have been playing since Beta but really only started to play a lot after clans came in. I'm excited for Solaris and hope they fix CW/FP and I'm looking forward to MW5 but I want to spice things up now.

So if anyone has any info on if these exist or if a DEV can tell me why the hell not and can we please fix this? hell other F2P games (Dota2/HoN) sell voice packs I would be Ok with that even if I had to pay a premium for it.

For me sound packs would be a the biggest thing but I would love to customize the UI even more.
So chime in and let me know what you all think!

#2 McValium

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 301 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 02:22 PM

HACKING / CHEATING / EXPLOITING

The following actions are strictly forbidden:
• Modifying any game client files aside from those expressly listed below:
- User.cfg
- Game.cfg
- Attributes.xml
- Actionmaps.xml
- Profile.xml
- Weapongroups.xml
- Changing default save/profile/install locations
  • ‘Injecting’ third-party files that may not directly modify game files.
  • Using a Bot application to carry out gameplay actions without user participation.
  • Engaging in the use of hacks, scripts, or cheats.
  • Discussing the use of hacks, scripts, or cheats.
  • Misrepresenting your use of hacks, scripts, or cheats.
  • Accusing other players of using hacks, scripts, or cheats.
  • Disrupting or threatening the integrity, operation, or security of services.
  • Attempting to defraud the MC, C-Bill, or XP systems.
  • Attempting to misrepresent a situation or defraud Support services.
  • Showing unreleased content that has not already been officially posted or approved.
  • Displaying or discussing the results of altering or tampering with game client files.
  • Displaying or discussing the results of injecting third-party files.
  • Sharing any data not available through normal gameplay or official public release.
  • Exploiting game bugs or mechanics to gain any unfair advantages or benefits, either for yourself, your teammates, or players on the opposing team.
  • Exploiting or manipulating the matchmaking system.
Claiming to use any such exploits, modifications, or cheats for ‘testing’ purposes is not an acceptable excuse. Claiming that the violations took place on your account as a result of another player gaining or being provided access to your account is not an acceptable excuse.

https://mwomercs.com/conduct

Edited by McValium, 09 March 2018 - 02:23 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users