1 reply to this topic

#1 Event Horizon IX

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 43 posts
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:49 AM

I done waited a looong time for this teensy beentsie mech. My first time playing Battletech miniatures in the late 80's I got assigned The Flea and was promptly bummed by my buddies Centurion.

The time of revenge is nigh! The itchening is uponxt you all.

#2 Tordin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:20 AM

I was very into piloting a Flea back in my MW4 mercs days. Nostalgia had me in chains along with me liking its design, both the MW4 and MWO are great. The age old concept having it look like a more boxy at-st seemed cheap and could spark suing interests from disney...
Got very disappointed to know the Flea at first were planned since the unseens were a no-go at the time. Then the no-go time for the unseens among them the Locust got lifted and the Flea got left out in the cold... Poor bugger and the Locust be like " whaaaa. me piloting the first 20 tonner Locust?? What about that fellas mech, the Flea?"

Good to finally see the Flea finally be included. Locust and Flea shenanigans commence with Police urbie "close" behind those speed demons Posted Image

BTW try solo running the MW4 merc campaign with only a Flea + bombast/ continious beam lasers. Speed is of the essence Posted Image Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users