• The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 604 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 11:58 PM

with all the CBILLS I have spent on this game there should be 2 servers !! LOL

#62 Kamikaze Viking

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • LocationStay on Topic... STAY ON TOPIC!!!

Posted 22 March 2018 - 12:44 AM

Interesting point Ghogiel makes about 228 WO playing on Lan for WC2016, which i have also spoken to them about in detail.

muscle memory adaptation

30 ping is great... BUT if im going to be swapping between 30 Syd, 250 NA, 350 EU depending on server thats gonna mess me up more.

leading to *some* people choosing to only stay on their own server further segregating the community ... BUCKETS! (drink)

Wheras leaving it in SG means that our muscle memory doesn't really need to change much depending on which server we get. -> more consistent experience. Even with lag.

I support the suggestion of scrapping SEA/Sydney and having just the EU and the NA servers. IF you move the NA server to Los Angeles which would probably make for even better constistency of ping for everyone in SEA, AU and NA, as well as reduce buckets.

Edit: Dont get me wrong. I love the new server and was involved in testing and feedback. Its soooooo much better for us! But if it causes more problems than it solves overall i'd rather it dissappear.

Edited by Kamikaze Viking, 22 March 2018 - 12:53 AM.

#63 BrunoSSace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 1,032 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 March 2018 - 01:22 AM

What type of music do kangaroos listen too?
Hip hop.

But to be serious. The server will not stay in Sydney, so I dont know why you guys are getting so salty. Id rather have quick matchess, then super sexy low ping. In the end I'm still going to probably kill you no matter what my ping is.

Edited by BrunoSSace, 22 March 2018 - 01:22 AM.

#64 PocketYoda

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,136 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 March 2018 - 03:51 AM

[Redacted]

Edited by draiocht, 22 March 2018 - 04:29 PM.
insults, unconstructive

#65 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 22 March 2018 - 04:29 AM

So I guess you don't want free lessons then from one of the better players in MWO?

I'll git you gud no matter what your ping is. Even a long time player can learn new tricks... I mean they should be anyway... But...

#66 Yondu Udonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • 645 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 04:40 AM

The **** are people complaining about ping? I'm SEA and I roll people in FP at 270ms. MWO isn't one of those games where ping matters alot.

#67 PocketYoda

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,136 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:03 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 22 March 2018 - 04:29 AM, said:

So I guess you don't want free lessons then from one of the better players in MWO?

I'll git you gud no matter what your ping is. Even a long time player can learn new tricks... I mean they should be anyway... But...

No thanks i'm good as i am.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users