Looking For A Unit

7 replies to this topic

#1 Evil Elmo

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 08:53 PM

I need a unit for faction play. I just came back to the game after being gone for a long time, and I'm on a new account, but I have a mic and know how to follow orders. I don't have much in the way of requirements. I just want one that's active and uses voice chat and teamwork. Any takers?

#2 naterist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell

Posted 20 March 2018 - 11:58 PM

try swinging by the comstar hub: na1.mech-connect.net

were g-nx, and were primarily IS mercs (sometimes were dirty clanners). were normally active between 8-12pm est, 5-9pm pst.

chill, though we do have mech requirements for fw, and our focus IS fw. you can learn a bit more here: https://gnx.enjin.com/
however, if your interested, youll get a much better feel for who we are and how we do things by just hopping in channel and asking if we have a spot. often were running a full 12 man with a line, but it isnt unheard of for us to run 2 12 mans simultaneously once or twice or so in one week if everyone is on at once. were on most days, not any real requirements to join, but promotions require a handful of accomplishments to be achieved. swing by and check us out.

we strive for more structure, more fun, more BS'ng amongst friends, and not really into drama.

#3 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:40 PM

ARC7 Is recruiting if you're willing to be a GB Loyalist. PM for Details.

#4 S O L A I S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 390 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 21 March 2018 - 05:51 PM

View Postnaterist, on 20 March 2018 - 11:58 PM, said:

try swinging by the comstar hub: na1.mech-connect.net

were g-nx, and were primarily IS mercs (sometimes were dirty clanners). were normally active between 8-12pm est, 5-9pm pst.

chill, though we do have mech requirements for fw, and our focus IS fw. you can learn a bit more here: https://gnx.enjin.com/
however, if your interested, youll get a much better feel for who we are and how we do things by just hopping in channel and asking if we have a spot. often were running a full 12 man with a line, but it isnt unheard of for us to run 2 12 mans simultaneously once or twice or so in one week if everyone is on at once. were on most days, not any real requirements to join, but promotions require a handful of accomplishments to be achieved. swing by and check us out.

we strive for more structure, more fun, more BS'ng amongst friends, and not really into drama.

It has been said that no one in this game right now does Ugandan Knuckles better....

For that reason alone I highly recommend folks check these guys out.

#5 Evil Elmo

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:19 PM

View Postnaterist, on 20 March 2018 - 11:58 PM, said:

I've barely got enough IS mechs, never mind clan. How often do you go clan?

View PostGrus, on 21 March 2018 - 03:40 PM, said:

ARC7 Is recruiting if you're willing to be a GB Loyalist. PM for Details.

As you can see by the FRR avatar, I'm IS. I have zero clan mechs right now. I have 2 more mechs and an engine to buy for my second IS deck before I can even think about getting any clan mechs.

Edited by Plaid Ninja, 21 March 2018 - 08:38 PM.

#6 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:12 AM

Well if you're still looking for a unit you can give my unit a go. ;)
For all the info you need go here: https://mwomercs.com...86-midgard-inc/
Short story we are an EU/NA unit, focused on faction play, if we don't have enough unit folk online we pull all the Marik loyalists in our group to drop on faction.
You can also visit us on teamspeak at: Housemarik.enjinvoice.com

#7 Eisenhorne

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,111 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:26 AM

You're welcome to drop with HHoD, anyone can just join the Davion Teamspeak server and pop into groups asking if there's room, you don't have to join to drop with us. Full info is available in the recruiting post here: https://mwomercs.com...hod-recruiting/

The only thing we really ask is that you have at least one drop deck with 3-4 ERLL mechs in it, because otherwise on maps like Polar, Alpine, or Boreal you're basically just gonna sit there twiddling your thumbs.

#8 naterist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:07 AM

View PostS O L A I S, on 21 March 2018 - 05:51 PM, said:

It has been said that no one in this game right now does Ugandan Knuckles better....

For that reason alone I highly recommend folks check these guys out.

Normally id talk **** right about now, but this was us last night

https://cdn.discorda...7430/26vopx.jpg

Edited by naterist, 22 March 2018 - 11:08 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users