Basket Rather Than Individual Transactions?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Neutron IX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts
  • Location"Soylent Green. It's what's for dinner."

Posted 24 March 2018 - 02:58 PM

Am I just missing this somewhere, or do we actually have to buy anything from the store as multiple individual transactions if we wish to purchase more than one thing?

This keeps causing all sorts of trouble with Xsolla and my bank, as they get all confused as to why 4-5 transactions are hitting in a 10-minute span, and after a couple, it gets shut down and I have to go through a whole thing to unlock everything again. Posted Image

Just bought the Javelin Collector's upgrade, then the Hero upgrade, and was about to buy the Reinforcements upgrade when it locked up on me this time, and I still had intended to buy the Wolfhound, Black Knight, and Enforcer heroes on top of that...

#2 BTGbullseye

• The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationI'm still pissed about ATMs having a minimum range.

Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:50 PM

Apart from the obvious agreement to this particular setup being kinda stupid, why didn't you just buy the ultimate pack if that's what you were getting anyways?

#3 Neutron IX

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts
  • Location"Soylent Green. It's what's for dinner."

Posted 27 March 2018 - 09:31 PM

I already owned the standard pack, which I'd pre-order during the early adopter phase...was using the sale to upgrade...lol

Got it all worked out, fortunately, but not without some frustration. Ah well.

All's well that ends well, eh? ;)

#4 Spare Parts Bin

• Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:24 AM

View PostRip Snorgan, on 24 March 2018 - 02:58 PM, said:

Am I just missing this somewhere, or do we actually have to buy anything from the store as multiple individual transactions if we wish to purchase more than one thing?

This keeps causing all sorts of trouble with Xsolla and my bank, as they get all confused as to why 4-5 transactions are hitting in a 10-minute span, and after a couple, it gets shut down and I have to go through a whole thing to unlock everything again. Posted Image

Just bought the Javelin Collector's upgrade, then the Hero upgrade, and was about to buy the Reinforcements upgrade when it locked up on me this time, and I still had intended to buy the Wolfhound, Black Knight, and Enforcer heroes on top of that...

Had this problem a few times myself. I make a call and I can continue.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users