Hellbringer Prime

6 replies to this topic

#1 Hycerot

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:47 AM

Hey Everyone!

Sry to bother you with my noobish question but is there any way to get a Hellbringer Prime what gives you extra c-bills? I looked into the store but only found the Virago variant but that comes without ecm omnipod and the older Hellbringer pack dosent says that the prime version gives extra c-bills. Yeah i know i can change the omnipod but i also dont want to lose the -10% energy quirk.
Sry if i writed something bad but english is not my native language :)

#2 Alex Morgaine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:50 AM

At the top is a link "store". Click on that link then scroll to the bottom of the store page, and the hellbringer is either in the first or second clan invasion pack. You'll get 3 varients plus an invasion skin with the cbill bonus. Good luck.

#3 Champion of Khorne Lord of Blood

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:53 AM

You'd have to buy the up to the hellbringers from the wave 2 back or buy the hellbringers by themselves.

Due to PGI not updating the old packs into the new format the hellbringer pack is more costly than normal.

#4 Eisenhorne

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,111 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:54 AM

I'd just buy the Virago. Most good HBR builds are not going to let you keep the quirks anyway because you have to swap the pods out... Yes, you can buy the invasion clan pack, but it's very expensive.

#5 Hycerot

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 11:00 AM

Thx for your answers guys Posted Image

#6 FupDup

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts
  • LocationThe Keeper of Memes

Posted 29 March 2018 - 11:11 AM

View PostEisenhorne, on 29 March 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:

I'd just buy the Virago. Most good HBR builds are not going to let you keep the quirks anyway because you have to swap the pods out... Yes, you can buy the invasion clan pack, but it's very expensive.

Plus, the Virago offers the very noice 10% energy heat and 10% ER laser range quirks if you don't mind the stock pod setup (which is still good because you've got 4 torso beams and 2 arm beams).

#7 Escef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8,529 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNew England

Posted 29 March 2018 - 11:15 AM

Yeah it's US$55 to grab the Hellbringer A La Cart pack. Not really worth it when you can get the Hero for $20 (on sale for $14 right now).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users