Faction Play Event

15 replies to this topic

#1 Mahavishna

• PipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 02:24 PM

This is bunk man... how are you supposed to get your loot bags, when youre a loyalist to one of the other clans/houses?

Fail PGI fail...

#2 Johnathan Tanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 899 posts
  • LocationCurrently dodging the pugs war crimes tribunal

Posted 26 March 2018 - 02:25 PM

Loot bags? **** loot bags there are davions to stomp.

#3 blackbullitt

• PipPip
  • General III
  • General III
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 02:29 PM

fine to make it is against is but ,yes this was a fail

#4 50 50

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationTo Nova or not to Nova. That is the question.

Posted 27 March 2018 - 06:13 PM

I feel like this post is a result of a PEBKAC error.

#5 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 27 March 2018 - 07:50 PM

View PostJohnathan Tanner, on 26 March 2018 - 02:25 PM, said:

Loot bags? **** loot bags there are davions to stomp.

And now he has Davion tag lol... Either way it doesn't matter. The scouting queue is just FILLED with people that cannot aim to save themselves. Even at 300m. Literally I've faced teams that take 10 alphas to take off a leg, after I've already lost one btw... 4mans as well. Laughable really.

That said you can still get lootbags if you are in the factions, but if you are a loyalist and don't wanna switch (fair enough)... You're gonna have a bad time.

#6 Johnathan Tanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 899 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 08:25 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 27 March 2018 - 07:50 PM, said:

And now he has Davion tag lol... Either way it doesn't matter.

Yup, Gonna take me a minute to live all the **** I been talkin down. I was trying to create conflict. Stir up old grudges and get good fights. But this event has been nothing for me except seal clubbing on a level I have not seen since the steam release. Where I expected to see 2-3 HHod 12mans+C4+AW+KCOM all over the place, Instead Ive seen nothing of said units, Some of the dumbest pugs Ive ever seen, and Pat ****** Kell solo dropping....

Im becoming more and more aware that im a relic of a previous almost unremembered age. Units are dead, teamwork and skill are dead, Rivalry and point are long dead.

The fact that this is the only mode I still enjoy has kept me around thru all the BS. But its just getting lame at this point.

#7 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 27 March 2018 - 08:43 PM

View PostJohnathan Tanner, on 27 March 2018 - 08:25 PM, said:

Im becoming more and more aware that im a relic of a previous almost unremembered age. Units are dead, teamwork and skill are dead, Rivalry and point are long dead.

Yeah you got that spot on.

The skill floor is the lowest it's ever been IMO

Hence I'm trying to train people... Given so many good played / units have left / disappeared... There iist isn't much competition left.

I've lost I think 3-4 games all event. And 2 of those were being dumb and solo dropping with well, that low skill floor of no clue players.

#8 Yondu Udonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • 645 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:56 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 27 March 2018 - 08:43 PM, said:

Yeah you got that spot on.

The skill floor is the lowest it's ever been IMO

Hence I'm trying to train people... Given so many good played / units have left / disappeared... There iist isn't much competition left.

I've lost I think 3-4 games all event. And 2 of those were being dumb and solo dropping with well, that low skill floor of no clue players.

The only challenge these days is to drop solo and try to carry potatoes. Dropping in a group results in walkovers once too often. All those 48-15 scores are simply just matches where you are competing with your own team to see who can deal the most damage and get the most kills.

#9 Darko Nagasawa

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 03:56 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 27 March 2018 - 08:43 PM, said:

You must have played the others then. The few times I could convince my mates to play FP, we've dropped against good 12 mans and good pugs with 8-10 mans on our side and we got crushed almost every time. I do concur though that the IS side does contain a number of noobs too silly to hit their own feet. That was our wins then. Great.

I was soo looking forward to the FP event. "Everyone will now be playing FP for a while", I thought. Hah, there wasn't even a clan around anymore to field 12 players. Not among the German bears, not CGBI, and in the couple of other TSes I have bookmarked the opportunistic ****s have switched to IS side.

Any half decent IS player (those knowing what a meta is) had the advantage of laser vomit for maybe 2-3 years now (versus more allrounder clan mechs) and now PGI puts the ANH on top of this?! Can't count the times I've seen nearly 12 ANH waves. I'll continue to suicide in FP games as soon as I see that and suggest it to all of my teammates. Let them drown in a playerbase that hates them and each other until they finally put someone on permanent balancing watch or find some other way to fix the game.

Edited by Darko, 08 April 2018 - 03:59 PM.

#10 Johnathan Tanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 899 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 04:36 PM

View PostDarko, on 08 April 2018 - 03:56 PM, said:

You must have played the others then. The few times I could convince my mates to play FP, we've dropped against good 12 mans and good pugs with 8-10 mans on our side and we got crushed almost every time. I do concur though that the IS side does contain a number of noobs too silly to hit their own feet. That was our wins then. Great.

I was soo looking forward to the FP event. "Everyone will now be playing FP for a while", I thought. Hah, there wasn't even a clan around anymore to field 12 players. Not among the German bears, not CGBI, and in the couple of other TSes I have bookmarked the opportunistic ****s have switched to IS side.

Any half decent IS player (those knowing what a meta is) had the advantage of laser vomit for maybe 2-3 years now (versus more allrounder clan mechs) and now PGI puts the ANH on top of this?! Can't count the times I've seen nearly 12 ANH waves. I'll continue to suicide in FP games as soon as I see that and suggest it to all of my teammates. Let them drown in a playerbase that hates them and each other until they finally put someone on permanent balancing watch or find some other way to fix the game.

lol tell us how you REALLY feel man.

#11 naterist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell

Posted 08 April 2018 - 04:37 PM

So this whole time, its been ok for clan to be op, but IS gets something nice and you ragequit? Lol.

#12 Johnathan Tanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 899 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 04:41 PM

View Postnaterist, on 08 April 2018 - 04:37 PM, said:

So this whole time, its been ok for clan to be op, but IS gets something nice and you ragequit? Lol.

Clan loyalist have always thrown a fit and stopped playing when they did not have a clear advantage. You should have seen them in phase 2 black knight meta days.

#13 Darko Nagasawa

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 04:48 PM

View Postnaterist, on 08 April 2018 - 04:37 PM, said:

No, I'd prefer a well balanced game. Why would you think I don't?

#14 Spare Parts Bin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wild Dog
  • Wild Dog
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:05 PM

I like a challenge or maybe I just masochist.

#15 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:54 PM

Any half decent IS player (those knowing what a meta is) had the advantage of laser vomit for maybe 2-3 years now (versus more allrounder clan mechs)

You've lost all credibilty with that one line.

IS Laser Vom is an advantage over Clan... Posted Image

#16 Yondu Udonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • 645 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 03:07 AM

View PostDarko, on 08 April 2018 - 04:48 PM, said:

No, I'd prefer a well balanced game. Why would you think I don't?

Alright guys this is the ************ that ragequitted 3 times after coming up against my stack in FP. You bloody scum if you don't feel like playing FP **** off from this game mode instead of ruining the experience for your teammates.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users