A Few Things And A Bug...

No replies to this topic

#1 Punnisher

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:10 AM

I have a few suggestions to make, a bug report...

1: stealth armor was never meant to completely prevent any lockons at close range. there have been times where even when the enemy mech was 10 feet in front of me I couldn't get a lock for my streaks, even when launching a uav...

2: the 2 minute time limit to get back into a match, is that going to be expended in the light of the extra time it takes to get back into the match? ( in my comp's case, it shutting down, to rebooting and reloading the game can take upto 5 min, yes, my comp is a tad old now )

3: in the light of the ace of spades and the death star achievements for quickplay, how about adopting the practice of my former unit, in the rare case where your team wipes out the enemy force without losing a mech, they called it the 48-0 ( which I earned 2 years ago )...

4: as I cannot find any posts relating to any changes to premium time management, incorporate a control feature where a player can log into their acct and self freeze theirs in case of a long term absence from the game, or have it set to auto renew when it runs out ( should the player be able to buy extra premium time in between the times it runs out, that would adjust when it would refresh, obviously, thinking of the rare sales on the premium time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users