3 replies to this topic

#1 GoatHILL

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 399 posts
  • LocationA dark corner

Posted 07 June 2018 - 04:46 PM

I've been skipped 4 times in a row. 12 mins to try 4 times is BS!

#2 d00mchild

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:40 AM

that sucks, hard. i stopped playing solaris because of the wait times. i will play solaris again when they change it back to 60 seconds

Edited by d00mchild, 08 June 2018 - 07:45 AM.

#3 Marius Evander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 01:36 PM

Sorry goat im on holiday next 5 days. Queue times will quadruple because of it till i return ! Kappa

#4 Storm of the Truth

• Pip
  • The Moon
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 04:34 AM

Chase away players with long waiting times - as you have shortened the loading times!
Stop this timer nightmare just start the timer when 1 player is triggering a applyment, so first player triggers division 5 then the timer goes up .
2. you dont see the numbers for which division has players - if any. You only see 1 division at the same time, but you need to look through to have players, and they dont join on 3 minutes, but on 30 sec, if they see a mate sitting there. who never comes because of long waiting times.

You did NOT know that?
that game is even worse than it was before solaris. not bad pgi not bad...

3. you need to choose favourites for all divisions, set a priority, then press go, and wait for the best.
if the skill difference is high, you wait longer for +50% and need to confirm if you want to play nobb against master, those players dont get into same match automatically.
I use my long waiting time now to rant here.

Edited by Storm of the Truth, 09 June 2018 - 04:39 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users