Bug - Persistent

1 reply to this topic

#1 Xetelian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,391 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 04:53 PM

When joining a group, you almost always fail to load a couple people's mechs and you can't see how much tonnage is really available or how much you're over by.

Every time I do group queue when someone joins they're mistaken on how much tonnage we have because someone's mech isn't counting towards the tonnage for them.

#2 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 09 May 2018 - 12:02 AM

Hi there... I just came from your thread in General Discussion. I've been seeing the same problem as well for too many months now. Connect in, have to ask about tonnage, end up spending a load of extra time causing everyone to wait in order to be able to make it all work... Argh. Some people won't be willing to wait, or even do so little as to check their Chat Window, resulting in being booted from the group because all the others want to just move along. Therefore, this causes the person to most recently enter the Group to be ostracized unnecessarily, and kicked to the curb so fast that they get a bad impression of the MWO Community in general. Yeah, PGI's Developers have got something to fix here, just among the other things which plague the Social Tools. :(

~D. V. "Damned Bug... it's been breaking the game in too many ways for some time now." Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users