22 replies to this topic

#1 DAEDALOS513

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:24 AM

I'm not able to save my armour values.. it keeps lowering them by 3 on the torsos and 4 in the ct on the jenner after I save.. different values for other mechs..

Edited by DAEDALOS513, 15 May 2018 - 11:25 AM.

#2 suffocater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 570 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:34 AM

Different numbers for me, but the same problem.

EDIT: Stalkers seem to get saved correctly, the other four chassis are bugged.

Edited by suffocater, 15 May 2018 - 11:01 AM.

#3 Cervesia

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Canada

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:16 AM

I have a similar but slightly different problem. All my Jagger and Jenners show "Invalid Loadout". But there is nothing I can do to make it valid again. I have stripped them bare and built them again from nothing, and I cannot get ride of the "Invalid Loadout". Different engines and different weapons, and different everything. But the "Invalid Loadout" remains.

#4 suffocater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 570 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:21 AM

@Cervesia: Saving the completely stripped mech and then relogging into the game fixed that for my buddy.

Edited by suffocater, 15 May 2018 - 11:22 AM.

#5 Sadato

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 62 posts
  • LocationCambridgeshire, UK

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:40 AM

Remove all the armour from the arms, then re-add it. It resets the bonus armour from skills. My Jager was originally showing as 5 bonus armour points per arm, but after removing all points and re-adding, it removed the Invalid Loadout, and the bonus armour was only at 4 points per arm. Unsure if this works for the Jenners, but definitely worked for my Jagers.

#6 suffocater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 570 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:43 AM

@Sadato: sadly, the problem exists without bonus armor.

#7 DAEDALOS513

• The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:53 AM

View PostSadato, on 15 May 2018 - 11:40 AM, said:

Remove all the armour from the arms, then re-add it. It resets the bonus armour from skills. My Jager was originally showing as 5 bonus armour points per arm, but after removing all points and re-adding, it removed the Invalid Loadout, and the bonus armour was only at 4 points per arm. Unsure if this works for the Jenners, but definitely worked for my Jagers.

Nope, still not letting me save armour values on Jenny..

View Postsuffocater, on 15 May 2018 - 11:21 AM, said:

@Cervesia: Saving the completely stripped mech and then relogging into the game fixed that for my buddy.

Even if this works, I refuse to strip every single one of those mechs to fix the problem.. way too much work..

#8 suffocater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 570 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 12:03 PM

It fixed only the constant invalid, not the armor resetting.

#9 Alilua

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 362 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 04:56 PM

I lowered the values on the arms and applied it to the torso but it then removed it after I saved from the torso but kept the missing from the arms.

#10 Leidulfr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:02 PM

My Misery Stalker saves correctly and retains the armor values I saved, but my 3F(C) variant removes 2 armor from both side torsos whenever I switch back to it after selecting off of it onto another 'mech and then back to the 3F(C).

I click save with 81 front and 8 back on both side torsos...
I select a new 'mech...
I reselect the STK-3F(C)...
It's now magically missing 2 front armor points from both side torsos...
I can add them back, again maxing the tonnage out at 85/85...
I click save...
Repeat...
Same issue.

Tried completely stripping and rebuilding. Tried logging in and out. It's broken.

So many problems with yet another patch that's been shoved out the door by PGI only for US to reveal the issues.

#11 no_name

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 03:27 AM

Posted Image

#12 oldradagast

• Philanthropist
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 03:18 PM

View PostCervesia, on 15 May 2018 - 11:16 AM, said:

I have a similar but slightly different problem. All my Jagger and Jenners show "Invalid Loadout". But there is nothing I can do to make it valid again. I have stripped them bare and built them again from nothing, and I cannot get ride of the "Invalid Loadout". Different engines and different weapons, and different everything. But the "Invalid Loadout" remains.

Yep, same here. Astounding that this was allowed to go live. Nice job.

Stripping the armor from the arms to 0, then adding back the extra torso armor, and then the arm armor back on again fixed it for me, but there is no way this was playtested since every Jager that had any armor would have been Invalid.

Edited by oldradagast, 16 May 2018 - 03:24 PM.

#13 Guidestone

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:27 PM

View PostCervesia, on 15 May 2018 - 11:16 AM, said:

I'm having exactly the same problem.

#14 DAEDALOS513

• The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:26 PM

Has PGI commented on this issue? They need to get on this soon..

#15 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,660 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:08 AM

View Postsuffocater, on 15 May 2018 - 10:34 AM, said:

Different numbers for me, but the same problem.

EDIT: Stalkers seem to get saved correctly, the other four chassis are bugged.

At least two of the Stalkers are affected, the 5S and 3F(C) with no Skill points utilized at all on anything.

On those two stalkers, it refuses to allow more than 72pts of frontal ST armor points. Input 73, save, do something else and it is reset to 72 and that 1 point is moved to the Avail counter.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 19 May 2018 - 11:24 AM.

#16 Tarl Cabot

• Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,660 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:12 AM

View Postoldradagast, on 16 May 2018 - 03:18 PM, said:

Yep, same here. Astounding that this was allowed to go live. Nice job.

Stripping the armor from the arms to 0, then adding back the extra torso armor, and then the arm armor back on again fixed it for me, but there is no way this was playtested since every Jager that had any armor would have been Invalid.

Stripping.saving then adding it back did nothing for the Stalker. Heck, stripped, saved, added back only the ST armor points, saved, Select Mech and went back in, 6 pts were moved to the Avail line...

A coder/dev furbar this move. All food and drinks should be removed from their station, Youtube/Facebook/Twitter/etc should be blocked.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 19 May 2018 - 11:14 AM.

#17 Bixente Vega

• Pip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:23 AM

Same here, the "extra" armor on the arms is gone but the armor I add to the torsos doesn't stick, vanishes when saving the loadout

#18 Evil Tiki Tiki

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 31 posts
  • LocationGulfport, MS

Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:05 PM

Had support help me with this yesterday with my Jenner and Cicada. Click strip armor and then reallocate ALL armor values. Should be able to fix the issue.

#19 DAEDALOS513

• The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 19 May 2018 - 05:13 PM

View PostEvil Tiki Tiki, on 19 May 2018 - 01:05 PM, said:

Had support help me with this yesterday with my Jenner and Cicada. Click strip armor and then reallocate ALL armor values. Should be able to fix the issue.

I don't see a 'strip armour' button.. do you mean 'strip mech?'

#20 Tarl Cabot

• Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,660 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 05:54 PM

View PostDAEDALOS513, on 19 May 2018 - 05:13 PM, said:

I don't see a 'strip armour' button.. do you mean 'strip mech?'

Strip mech has check boxes on what you want to strip. But even doing that did not help with the Stalkers.

View PostEvil Tiki Tiki, on 19 May 2018 - 01:05 PM, said:

And that could be a TEMP fix, dependent on the amount of allocation for each section and which section is actually bugged. My list of stalkers will not exceed 72 after being refreshed.. ie, set it to 73. Save, do something else and have it reset to 72 pts (FLT/FRT).

For Cicada 2A(C) and 3F(L) can not put more than 40pts in FLT/FRT or 48pts on CT.. geeez.. so for Cicada CT, FLT and FRT are bugged...

So their 'FIX" for you is not a fix if you try to add more than 40/48/40 to those sections.

Edit, one can not add 40/48/40 to those respective sections, be it FRONT OR REAR.. ...

Are others able to confirm the above, at least for the cicada and stalker (select versions)?

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 19 May 2018 - 06:09 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users