34 replies to this topic

#21 Evil Tiki Tiki

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 31 posts
  • LocationGulfport, MS

Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:09 PM

Been experiencing client crashes all day. It would lag out with everyone standing still, then skip a few times, then just disconnect me telling me the servers are undergoing maintenance and then I have to force close the client as none of the buttons work. Started around 10 am this morning for me. I have had so many penalties I am now just waiting for the long suspension.

#22 Spall

Rookie

• Shredder
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:41 PM

can confirm 15 man disconnects. have screen shots as proof

#23 KamikazeKnifer

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 07:31 PM

I have seen this 5 times since the patch and 0 times prior to the patch. 3 on Grim and 2 on Forest Colony.

#24 Cannon Fodder 83

• PipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:51 PM

https://mwomercs.com...95#entry6097495 link to grimm plexus map concerns please someone from pgi or forum amend this to the highers to have it resolved and follow up with us as a community. There is like absolutely no admin or DEV replies to any of this??????

#25 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 10:44 PM

My client has crashed out a dozen times today alone, total lockup city (not merely kicked back to mech bay / disconnect from server / zero pinging), different maps but grim plexus most often. Pre-patch the client has maybe crashed five times for me in 2 years. Half the crashes, restarted the client in under 2 mins... no match to rejoin... just got hit with the time penalty. Mech wasn't locked out. At least once i returned to find all my mech bays empty. 300+ bays and zero mechs in any of them.

View Postcratermaker, on 19 May 2018 - 08:51 PM, said:

https://mwomercs.com...95#entry6097495 link to grimm plexus map concerns please someone from pgi or forum amend this to the highers to have it resolved and follow up with us as a community. There is like absolutely no admin or DEV replies to any of this??????

3 day long weekend in Canada... in most provinces Monday is Victoria day...so of course PGI staff have run off till tuesday. This is common with events... they put up something, then disappear before the bugs are found by the players.

#26 d00mchild

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 03:49 AM

well... any comment from pgi on this?

Edited by d00mchild, 20 May 2018 - 03:50 AM.

#27 JustMadMike

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 01:30 PM

Same thing has happened to me a couple of times today, but I've just restarted my computer because it wouldn't respond to alt+tabbing or ctrl+alt+delete to bring up the task manager

#28 Cannon Fodder 83

• PipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 07:17 PM

well grimm plexus just crashed again, 3/4 of the enemy and friendly force discoed from the server at once and could not rejoin, my members from my clan gave up for the night on playing they had enough, the penalty system should not stick it to you if you were dc'd by the server from the map. sounds one sided from a players stance on how pgi set this up. I'd fix it but no one would hire a random guy who thinks common sensily.

#29 Stitchedup

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 133 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 May 2018 - 10:00 PM

had a 12 person disco on Grim last night and a 9 person disco on Rublite today first time i have noticed it

#30 Exilyth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,100 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 21 May 2018 - 12:16 PM

Just got freeze on loading grim plexus skirmish.
Killed MW:O via task manager.
Restarted and tried to rejoin - got another freeze while loading.

Bad developers - no twinkies!

#31 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 04:37 AM

21 PERSON disco on forest colony a few mins ago.

#32 Channu

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 06:43 AM

Again mass disconnects on Grim Plexus assault! I wonder when you are going to fix it.

#33 Boris Javorina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 113 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 May 2018 - 10:16 AM

Again a "nice" match on Grim Plexus... Very sad when the match is only like 4 vs.4 Posted Image

Edited by Boris Javorina, 22 May 2018 - 10:17 AM.

#34 R5D4

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 197 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 22 May 2018 - 01:50 PM

Just had three of us drop out on Polar Highlands (Euro Servers) - Did not drop to desktop it dropped to the login screen after some very odd banding behavior. Happened after I had been playing for a couple hours (acting like a timeout???) and I have a video that I'll upload to youtube once I can with Ping and location information.

Video is up:

You can see the elastic banding and my ping before the crash to the loading screen.

Omicron.Log file states:

<14:56:46> [Error] [UIAction] HUD (0): UIElement does not have object _root.mcMain.mcCurrentLayout.mcSpecHud.DisableSpecCameraButtons
<14:57:46> Disconnect called: reason=29
<14:57:46> CGameRules::OnDisconnect: Client has disconnected: cause=eDC_EndOfRoundExpired, desc=User left the game << YEAH not so much as you see in the video.
<14:57:46> CGameClientChannel::Release
<14:57:47> could not free all buffers from CDevBufferMan!
<14:57:47> UnLoadLevel End: 0.6 sec

Edited by R5D4, 22 May 2018 - 03:03 PM.

#35 R5D4

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 197 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 22 May 2018 - 04:04 PM

View PostR5D4, on 22 May 2018 - 01:50 PM, said:

Just had three of us drop out on Polar Highlands (Euro Servers) - Did not drop to desktop it dropped to the login screen after some very odd banding behavior. Happened after I had been playing for a couple hours (acting like a timeout???) and I have a video that I'll upload to youtube once I can with Ping and location information.

Video is up:

You can see the elastic banding and my ping before the crash to the loading screen.

Omicron.Log file states:

<14:56:46> [Error] [UIAction] HUD (0): UIElement does not have object _root.mcMain.mcCurrentLayout.mcSpecHud.DisableSpecCameraButtons
<14:57:46> Disconnect called: reason=29
<14:57:46> CGameRules::OnDisconnect: Client has disconnected: cause=eDC_EndOfRoundExpired, desc=User left the game << YEAH not so much as you see in the video.
<14:57:46> CGameClientChannel::Release
<14:57:47> could not free all buffers from CDevBufferMan!
<14:57:47> UnLoadLevel End: 0.6 sec

Got the usual line about clean the shaders despite having said that I ran the repair tool prior to the crash (pretty sure it cleans the shaders for me). See if it makes any difference but doubt it when it wasn't just me and this is a clean updated build of OS and Mechwarrior.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users