2 replies to this topic

#1 Daegan Jukes

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 6 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 May 2018 - 06:50 PM

was just in a match and observing a team mate after i was dead and he was clipped through a building and shooting the other team from inside the building. took the other team a while to figure it out. but they did. building is in D4. i was unable to observe them getting into the building to discern if this was intentional or not. So I figure I will at least report the clipping issue.

#2 Spectralfx

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:42 PM

I can report that for JJs users, there is quite a few of those all over the map. That coupled with invisible walls blocking the path to some rooftop that have no texture on them.

Its a mess.

#3 Myrkrinn

Rookie

• The Hitman
  • The Hitman
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 07:30 PM

It's probably worth mentioning that there is a particular building within the circle on the domination game mode that one can enter if they have jump jets. I did this by accident the first time trying to be sneaky and get the good old DFA happening. It took me almost a full 10 mins to figure out an exit point in the mesh (f*** me that things a mess). Is not an isolated glitch as I was able to repeat the entry and exit procedure again with minimal effort. Is there any point of detailing the exact location (like is it going to be fixed) or should I just pretend I saw nothing?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users