I Want A Top 10 Mech Tracker That I Can Reset

5 replies to this topic

#1 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:33 PM

I know we have score boards.. but i'd love to have a mech tracker that i can reset in game any time i want.

I basically a box that i can click on any 10 mechs and the game tracks their stats and i can reset each mech at any time. This is completely for personal tracking.

A gui guy, week worth of work? (i hate saying things are easy... But this connected to the web traffic tracking, and a gui guy,) Ok so 2 people we need a GUI guy to make the interace/display, and a coder to make it work. lets get this happening!

remember paul says if we can agree on something... Is this something people want?

Edited by JC Daxion, 23 June 2018 - 08:44 PM.

#2 DaZur

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 7,511 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 23 June 2018 - 10:15 PM

Would be quite do'able... If they brought stats into the hanger GUI instead. Posted Image

Never understood the logic for forcing a player out of the game to view them on the website.

#3 JC Daxion

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 10:40 PM

View PostDaZur, on 23 June 2018 - 10:15 PM, said:

Would be quite do'able... If they brought stats into the hanger GUI instead. Posted Image

Never understood the logic for forcing a player out of the game to view them on the website.

Well i am talking Comp side. they just added the whole load out save thingy.. that is a player side thing, not server side. lets expand on the QOL issues that we can do on our end. this means we need less people worklng on it as we don't have to make their network engineers do anything.. It can be added to the Save Skill tree area.

#4 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,790 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 11:55 PM

i kind of have a spreadsheet to determine this unfortunately it seems to be full of legacy stats from my noob days that id like to not count. a top 10 mechs on a season by season basis and different charts for each game mode.

Edited by LordNothing, 23 June 2018 - 11:56 PM.

#5 Tarogato

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 June 2018 - 01:16 AM

I have a spreadsheet for this, which is very detailed. But it's not exactly ready for public release. Send me a PM tomorrow and I'll see if I can rig up a copy for you.

#6 Elizander

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 24 June 2018 - 01:46 AM

View PostDaZur, on 23 June 2018 - 10:15 PM, said:

*cough* Loot bags *cough*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users