• 27 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 11:08 PM

Thank you for the mech! And for the fixes! Posted Image

#42 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 24 May 2018 - 11:24 PM

View Postleony, on 24 May 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

who actually read the entire agreement?

Well, I know I did. Lots of important stuff there. :huh:

Frankly, if you didn't, you're leaving yourself open to a world of hurt. That's some serious legal stuff, and ignorance is NOT an option! <_<

~D. V. "Now I wonder how many people failed to read, and have brains more like a useless brick..." Devnull

#43 Brother MEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 407 posts
  • LocationRANDIS IV

Posted 25 May 2018 - 01:03 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 24 May 2018 - 11:24 PM, said:

Well, I know I did. Lots of important stuff there. Posted Image

Frankly, if you didn't, you're leaving yourself open to a world of hurt. That's some serious legal stuff, and ignorance is NOT an option! Posted Image

~D. V. "Now I wonder how many people failed to read, and have brains more like a useless brick..." Devnull
IF you want to play MW0, you have to AGREE to their terms of service. So actually you dont need to read the agreement, just accept it Posted Image

PS: How long did it take until you got your free mech & bay ?
After accepting the agreement on the website, I launched my STEAM version of the client and played a quickplay game … but didnt get the free mech until now Posted Image

Edited by Brother MEX, 25 May 2018 - 01:11 AM.

#44 BTGbullseye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationI'm still pissed about ATMs having a minimum range.

Posted 25 May 2018 - 02:21 AM

I didn't read a word of it... I don't give out enough personal info to be worried about it.

#45 jonomy

• PipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 06:22 AM

thanks for the mech and for maintaining the system with up to date standards

#46 tingod

• PipPipPip
  • Leutnant-General
  • Leutnant-General
  • 82 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 06:35 AM

View Postleony, on 24 May 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

who actually read the entire agreement?

I did not read all.. .. and now pgi own my soul after i agreed. o_O

HAHAHAHA... no, everything is fine :D

Edited by tingod, 25 May 2018 - 06:39 AM.

#47 Xeno Phalcon

• Bad Company
  • 2,461 posts
  • LocationEvening Ladies

Posted 25 May 2018 - 06:43 AM

View PostUnit 86, on 24 May 2018 - 12:52 PM, said:

Can I sell it? Please tell me I can sell it.

You can, vendors for about 3 mill.

#48 Buenaventura

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 540 posts
  • LocationDuisburg, Germany

Posted 25 May 2018 - 07:31 AM

View PostBrother MEX, on 25 May 2018 - 01:03 AM, said:

PS: How long did it take until you got your free mech & bay ?

As always with stuff like this, the content is inserted every hour to the hour. So if you logged in and accepted the new agreement at 10:50, the mech+bay should've been inserted at about 11:00. After that it takes a reload of the mechbay part of the game to get the 'toast' with the insertion. Which happens if you join a QP and get back to the bay afterwards.

#49 RoyRogers McFreely

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 09:18 AM

I love this, PGI has to update their policies, we just have to sign, and we get a free mech and mech bay. To add to it it's the Nova and the exact variant I wanted to pickup. Free is good, always good.

#50 burns

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationMonerica

Posted 25 May 2018 - 01:40 PM

12. English Language – The parties have requested and agree that this Agreement and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English / Les parties ont demandé que cette convention ainsi que tous les documents qui s’y rattachent soient rédigés en anglais.

Kaplah!

#51 Karl Carver

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 130 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 08:36 PM

View PostMikayshen, on 24 May 2018 - 08:55 PM, said:

Which mech Karl Carver? There were some mechs that had armor readjustments done recently so that might be the case.

It was one of my JM6-S's, one was fine the other suddenly became 65.4 tons.
Whats strange is when i tried to drop some armour it jumped to 65.8.

I ended up dropping an engine size and putting the extra weight into more armour.

Its actually a slight improvement i think.

#52 Ninjah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 307 posts
  • LocationComstar Lounge

Posted 26 May 2018 - 12:46 AM

MWO is becoming trash in every aspect. Performance, UI, bugs, hit detection, wasted resources on modes nobody likes to play, wierd balance decisions, half-baked updates, "challenges" that autistic monkey can do in half an hour and so on... Uninstalled for now, will be back if something changes but I doubt it.

#53 joule effect

Rookie

• The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 01:51 AM

pgi are yall a bunch of communists or what! you removed a post I was looking for a negative post about your privacy policy

#54 NHKGorre

• Pip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 05:28 AM

There is a bug (at least for me) where the Nova champion has a Uziel portrait instead of a Nova on the mech selection screen. Totally threw me off being told the nova had been injected but being unable to find it in my mechlab. Posted Image

Edited by NHKGorre, 26 May 2018 - 05:30 AM.

#55 RalphyNoPants

• PipPip
  • CS 2023 Referee
  • CS 2023 Referee
  • 34 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKaetetôã

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:52 AM

Neat, thanks.

#56 Wing Gundam Zero Custom

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 38 posts
  • LocationPlanet Dirt

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:50 PM

View PostNinjah, on 26 May 2018 - 12:46 AM, said:

MWO is becoming trash in every aspect. Performance, UI, bugs, hit detection, wasted resources on modes nobody likes to play, wierd balance decisions, half-baked updates, "challenges" that autistic monkey can do in half an hour and so on... Uninstalled for now, will be back if something changes but I doubt it.

Care to elaborate? Also just cause a majority might not like a mode there is nothing wrong at ******* all using resources for those that do like it. Overall any problems that MWO has... boy oh boy do they still pale in comparison to some other disgusting garbage out the that ******* actually amazingly enough actually pay for.

#57 BVRCWolf

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 47 posts
  • LocationNorth West

Posted 26 May 2018 - 10:06 PM

nope did not work, agreed to TOS and patched now endless loop of go to web page to log in and it takes me to my profile page.
since it is the weekend I do not expect to get a response form PGI.

well I guess I am not geting a free mech :(

#58 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 27 May 2018 - 01:04 AM

View PostBVRCWolf, on 26 May 2018 - 10:06 PM, said:

nope did not work, agreed to TOS and patched now endless loop of go to web page to log in and it takes me to my profile page.
since it is the weekend I do not expect to get a response form PGI.

well I guess I am not geting a free mech Posted Image

Have you tried restarting your programs? It sounds like they might have temporarily hiccuped. :huh:

This problem, rather strangely, did not happen to me... So yeah, I got my Free Mech after accepting the 19-page TOS+PP... I'm surprised this issue could happen to anyone at all. :mellow:

~D. V. "How puzzling... Why would this happen?" Devnull

#59 Ninjah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 307 posts
  • LocationComstar Lounge

Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:21 AM

View PostWing Gundam Zero Custom, on 26 May 2018 - 06:50 PM, said:

Care to elaborate? Also just cause a majority might not like a mode there is nothing wrong at ******* all using resources for those that do like it. Overall any problems that MWO has... boy oh boy do they still pale in comparison to some other disgusting garbage out the that ******* actually amazingly enough actually pay for.

I though the same 5 years ago. I've spend around $300 on this game but over time you see MWO constantly getting worse. Faction Play matches were available instantly, Quickplay had more tactics and you could pull of some amazing matches. Since I've been around for very long I can tell the difference and the magic is gone. I noticed I try to play just out of habit and find little excitement and enjoyment so it's time to move on. What MWO is today is a pale shadow of what it was in terms of fun.

Also I work in game development and it really annoys me to see some amateurish moves pulled by PGI to cut costs and make it look like they're doing something while all they do is recycle stuff to get a minimal viable product and grab as many cash as possible.

Let me know when you get sick of getting experimented on by a developer that loves using it's backers as beta testers in a game that's a huge test bed for God knows what.

By the way, people spend thousands of dollars on Clan mechs that got nerfed to sh*t and are still getting nerfed. So imagine you just spent $500 on a shiny new mech pack and it got nerfed 30%. Would you be happy? Guess not but hey, that's PGI and MWO. Thread carefully.

#60 Toxicresidue

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 80 posts
  • Locationcorpus christi texas

Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:40 AM

what d

View PostNinjah, on 27 May 2018 - 02:21 AM, said:

I though the same 5 years ago. I've spend around $300 on this game but over time you see MWO constantly getting worse. Faction Play matches were available instantly, Quickplay had more tactics and you could pull of some amazing matches. Since I've been around for very long I can tell the difference and the magic is gone. I noticed I try to play just out of habit and find little excitement and enjoyment so it's time to move on. What MWO is today is a pale shadow of what it was in terms of fun.

Also I work in game development and it really annoys me to see some amateurish moves pulled by PGI to cut costs and make it look like they're doing something while all they do is recycle stuff to get a minimal viable product and grab as many cash as possible.

Let me know when you get sick of getting experimented on by a developer that loves using it's backers as beta testers in a game that's a huge test bed for God knows what.

By the way, people spend thousands of dollars on Clan mechs that got nerfed to sh*t and are still getting nerfed. So imagine you just spent $500 on a shiny new mech pack and it got nerfed 30%. Would you be happy? Guess not but hey, that's PGI and MWO. Thread carefully.

what do ya expect from a bunch of communists, you removed my post. you guys turned a terrorist into a millionaire! yep and not happy about the constant nerfing of clan mechs... well I guess yall want to redistribute to balance, the have and the have nots
Bait and Switch is what we call it here!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users