Achievements

1 reply to this topic

#1 Burning2nd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 984 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 03:29 AM

So basiclly when starwars battlefront 2 dropped.. I took a break from mechwarrior..

now keep in mind that ive been playing every day *every day since beta basically

back b4 you could change names,
back when lrmageddon
what was that crazy hit box one.. i remember the effect but i don't remember what it was.. it might have been gauss or something

anyway the story goes

we drop, I always start comms, its a tactical game and communication is key
i take off running away from the group, like i have been doing for the last 5 years
and right away someone ques up.. "dont go that way dont go that way" "dont follow the light"

Im come back all smart *** "yeah dont follow me, listen to him do what everyone always does this drop" I proceed to run around the entier map to acquire technical info

fight goes good, we are winning.. other dude who is basiclly trying to call it, but with out any use... just yelling at people about being stupid and shoot this guy and dont nascar *typical

But this is where it gets good, and this is why i love mechwarrior so much. as soon as guy dies, thats it everyone is an ******* cause he died and listen to the "pug whisper" lol i got called the pug whisper.. I got asked what experience i have? like it was some kind of god damn job application and then i got cursed out... ROFL he cried he was a "big walking gun" that "we left him alone" that "he cant just move"

when i told him yeah "clanner boy, but im alive and your dead and we won... so next time shhhhh a little.. listen to your runner" He got super pissed and rage quit.....

So i just want to say that, this is why i love mechwarrior... you all are a bunch of bad as pilots...

Edited by Burning2nd, 06 June 2018 - 03:39 AM.

#2 Burning2nd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 984 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 03:42 AM

I see there has been a ton of changes... the last time i played

and a new map

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users