3 replies to this topic

#1 Essobee

• PipPip
  • The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSavannah

Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:36 AM

I'm looking for a group that is on with some kind of regularity in the NA EST(ish) time zone. Been playing MWO for years now, coming back after a few month break that RL inflicted. I'm not the best, however I'm far from the worst. I've got a good handle on the meta currently, and have plenty of mechs to run just about any comp that you may need a role filled.

I would like to find a group that I can drop with casually several nights a week. I'm even down for some more competitive play if you all are into that as well. I'm not looking for a group where I have to address anyone as "Sir" or anything like that. Really just looking for a few people to run drops with and have a good time while (hopefully) winning more than we lose, and if not, laughing more than not.

I'm happy to run a few drops in Discord or whatever app the kids are using these days, as a "tryout / get to know you" before signing on. If there are any questions, I'm happy to answer there here, or in private. Thanks for your time. See you on the field.

Esso

#2 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:31 PM

Well you can give Midgard a whirl.
We are a small based faction play unit mostly on the NA timezone.
You can find us in the Marik hub on teamspeak at: Housemarik.enjinvoice.com
And for more sappy details on the unit go here: https://mwomercs.com...86-midgard-inc/
We got both loyalist and a merc unit but the loyalist one is were all the people are at.

#3 TheArisen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 June 2018 - 06:52 AM

Come check out War Wolf Command. We're all NA and active. We have some casual guys but we are also forming a comp team.
https://mwomercs.com...ruiting-thread/

#4 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:18 AM

You can check out the Legion of The Rising Sun [LORS] in the FRR hub. We are a merc group. The address too the TeamSpeak or TS3 channel is frrhub.isengrim.org. Drop in anytime. Tell them Jjyn sent you if I am not already there. /0 and good luck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users