2 replies to this topic

#1 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:39 AM

Having some issues with full screen again which pops out randomly. On my other account that is set to windowed mode the game is fine, but my main account is stuck with a black screen again after log in. Deleting the Profiles isn't working

Just allow us to edit our client settings through the portal without launching the game. Posted Image

#2 Mister Bob Dobalina

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 11:42 AM

This:

View PostWintersdark, on 02 January 2016 - 09:28 PM, said:

Delete your user settings: C:\Users\your_windows_username\Saved Games\Mechwarrior Online\Profiles\MWO_Username\attributes.xml

That will reset your graphics and other client options.

That folder also has profile.xml (which links it to your MWO account), actionmaps.xml which has your keybindings and weapongroups.xml which has your... well, weapon groups.

This are good to know, as you can back the whole folder up, and if there's ever an issue (or you reinstall MWO, for example) you can restore all your settings, action groups, etc.

and that:

View PostNyte Wolf, on 02 January 2016 - 10:32 PM, said:

did this awhile back myself when i bought my 4k screen . the best and easiest solution is to hit (alt+enter) this should bring you to a full screen with all controls and buttons accessible to change any setting you need to.

might be usefull at times.

#3 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:48 AM

Deleting profile didn't work, but alt+enter did. I am mostly asking for this so that newer players won't be frustrated when the fullscreen game borks on them and they have to dig for a solution :/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users