#21 Navid A1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 21 June 2018 - 11:30 AM

View PostToha Heavy Industries, on 21 June 2018 - 11:01 AM, said:

Sorry, what are you complaining about again?
I can't hear you over how high those gaussrifles are mounted. Posted Image

Not sure if sarcasm... But just in case, any weapon hardpoint above cockpit level is a weakness of the chassis ( wouldn't be surprised if PGI does not know this). Specially if there are two skyscrapers are glued on top of it.

#22 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,590 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 22 June 2018 - 11:41 AM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 20 June 2018 - 04:24 PM, said:

Greetings MechWarriors,

A Hot-Fix is scheduled to occur Thursday, June 21st at 11:00AM PST (18:00 UTC), to fix a discrepancy between the game client and DB that lead to the Error 52 issue.

Thank you for understanding!

still there the error 52 thingy...wanted to equip my atlas (L) with consumables that i had in inventar> klick save> error 52 blah.. Changed the Atlas and took the Atlas DDC > again wanted to equip consumables> again Error 52... now i run the repairtool. Lets see whats happening.Had 6 Coolshots and 3 Artys IN my inventory. Curios if they are there after repair tool runnning.

Edited by Mighty Spike, 22 June 2018 - 11:53 AM.

#23 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 25 June 2018 - 08:20 AM

View PostShadowHimself McEvedy, on 21 June 2018 - 06:29 AM, said:

so...................two hotfixes in 48 hours for a new patch, any bets on a third or fourth?

View PostD V Devnull, on 21 June 2018 - 09:03 AM, said:

I hope so... There's some UI-related issues in the MechLab...
  • The counters over in "WareHouse > Consumables" are not updating immediately when changing around what Consumables are equipped on a Mech. One must change WareHouse tabs in order to get it to display what the current counts are.
  • Also, when you come back from a Match and get a New Supply Cache, the "Unopened Supply Caches" counter is failing to immediately update. One must access their Inventory area, or re-login to MWO just to get that to show the right number.
...and I'm sure there's more issues, but these have been the two most noticeable for me at current. I remember posting Bug Reports for them, but they have NOT been fixed as of yet. Worse, some overzealous lunatic has been shoving my Bug Reports into the Patch Feedback Archive before they could be fixed. I'm not happy with this "sweep it under the rug and hope they forget" kind of behavior. IT'S UNPROFESSIONAL, AND SHAMEFUL FOR ANY COMPANY TO DO! Posted Image

EDIT :: By the way, I get that PGI's Staff is other humans. But, at least one of those two bugs above has been ongoing since before the 'Solaris 7' Update. It's kind of bad that it's been allowed to persist. Posted Image

~Mr. D. V. "Doubting if PGI wants MWO to survive at all... It's enough to make them vent." Devnull

So... Remember what I said before about being hopeful that more HotFixes were coming? Well, I ended up with a very serious reason to require a HotFix...

--->>> https://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/266830-unescapable-stuck-spot-causing-unfair-death-in-tourmaline-desert-formations/

...as I'm sure it wasn't intended to create a spot that would get people DEAD through giving Snipers a FREE KILL on the Tourmaline Desert map. Heck, if PGI wants a moniker for it, they could call it the "Unfair Dead Spot at G5 where 'Mr. D. V. Devnull' Died", albeit that I'm sure they could come up with a shorter name. :huh:

~Mr. D. V. "In hope that PGI will fix that ugly spot EXTREMELY soon..." Devnull

#24 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,590 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 27 June 2018 - 02:46 AM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 20 June 2018 - 04:24 PM, said:

Greetings MechWarriors,

A Hot-Fix is scheduled to occur Thursday, June 21st at 11:00AM PST (18:00 UTC), to fix a discrepancy between the game client and DB that lead to the Error 52 issue.

Thank you for understanding!

Still there the bug. Seems the issue has something to do with the refill function. If you play an full equipped mech with consumables and refill on, it seems to be:
. After a match, when you choose another mech with no consumables in, and you want to equip that mech with consumables for the coming match.
So in inventar are coolshots or artys shown as there but seems to be the one that the refill option buyed for the last mech after the match for the used consumable.
So you cant equip the mech you now chosed for next match with that already buyed consumable. I believe the bug seems to be around that. refill option thingy.
hope my bad englsih is good enough to explain what i think , what the reason for that bug is. I often switch mechs after a match and have often then the bug when trying to equip the mech with condumables that are shown as there in inventory.

I runned the repair tool 3 times and always it delets the consumables that are in my inventory. I buyed them before the match and for next match switching to another mech, and want to equip that mech with consumables, and they are shown in inventory as there, then i save and have the error52 message. Had a lots of consumables before that bug apeared. so now i try to put the refill option out for all my mechs i play regulary and equip manual them with conaumables,lets seee if the error message again apears

Edited by Mighty Spike, 27 June 2018 - 02:54 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users