1 reply to this topic

#1 The Blood God

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 233 posts
  • Locationchester england

Posted 23 June 2018 - 09:40 AM

i've noticed that a lot of people spin on the spot trying to think of the fastest way around the huge terrain that we spawn behind all to often its assault mechs in some far flung spawn and too often they go the long way round

just got out of a match playing assault and because our FAFNIR, ATLAS and ANI went the long way round the timer hit 11 mins by the time they got to our own cap and the enemy team had already pushed up to our cap and surrounded us while we waited for our assaults we lost quite emphatically there were other factors too but the main thing was waiting an age for the assaults and not being able to position

suggestion:-1) move the spawns to a place that has LOS on the friendly cap
2) try spawn the heavier mechs closer too it than the lighter ones
thanks

#2 Spare Parts Bin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:17 PM

View PostThe Blood God, on 23 June 2018 - 09:40 AM, said:

i've noticed that a lot of people spin on the spot trying to think of the fastest way around the huge terrain that we spawn behind all to often its assault mechs in some far flung spawn and too often they go the long way round

just got out of a match playing assault and because our FAFNIR, ATLAS and ANI went the long way round the timer hit 11 mins by the time they got to our own cap and the enemy team had already pushed up to our cap and surrounded us while we waited for our assaults we lost quite emphatically there were other factors too but the main thing was waiting an age for the assaults and not being able to position

suggestion:-1) move the spawns to a place that has LOS on the friendly cap
2) try spawn the heavier mechs closer too it than the lighter ones
thanks

I agree, the Assaults can not help but be sloow. PGI be nice have them spawn closer to the objective or friendly base.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users