1 reply to this topic

#1 Dartangan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 104 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 July 2018 - 09:09 AM

To REALLY make Solaris even better (I think they've done a wonderful job with Season 1):

* 1 month seasons (this encourages more play and folks won't rest on their laurels)

* No adjustments mid-season, (moving mechs, changing weapons) as the folks who have grinded to 2100ish SSR, the risk vs reward is punitive (+1 to 4ish for a win, -30ish for a loss)! Gunna be some nervous players, reluctant to throw in with new rules, at the very least they're gunna go off to lobbies to test new stuff before they risk hard earned SSR.

* Where did the rewards go for the top 20 players on the "overall" (average of all 7 divs) leaderboard?!?!?!

-Dart

#2 Dartangan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 104 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 July 2018 - 09:40 AM

Found the original post listing the rewards for the "top 5 in each division" and "top 20 overall"

It's in the "Announcements" Forum, post titled "PATCH NOTES 1.2.159.0 - 17 - APR - 2018" by "InnerSphereNews"

It states:

Ranking and Leaderboards
Each Division from 1 to 7, will have it's own pair of Leaderboards. The pair of Leaderboards are the result of a separate stat tracking for Solo and Group play in Solaris. For example, Division 1 will have a Division 1 Solo and Division 1 Group Leaderboard. There are 2 additional Leaderboards in Solaris. They are the Global Leaderboards for Solo and Group. The Global Leaderboards use an average of a player's ranking across all Divisions. To one of the best in Solaris, players will have to be ranked highly in all Divisions.

Then further down it states:

Rewards and Premium Time Bonus
XP, C-Bills and Accolades are awarded to players after every match with the amount dependent on their performance, Patrons, Sponsors and Accolades.
Unique cockpit items will be rewarded to the top 5 players in each division and the top 20 players in the global leader boards.
When Premium Time is activated, players earn a bonus 50% C-Bills and XP bonus per match. Active Premium Time also gives a 10% bonus for Accolades (ACC).

I bolded, underlined, and italicized the parts I'm referring to above about the originally promised rewards for emphasis. Sorry that my forum/editing skills suck.

As someone who grinded wins in all 7 divisions for months, I sure hope they don't snub the folks who put in a myriad of effort across all divisions.

Best,
-Dart

Edited by Dartangan, 16 July 2018 - 09:42 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users