Here Are My Testing Results

No replies to this topic

#1 BTGbullseye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationI'm still pissed about ATMs having a minimum range.

Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:57 PM

General thoughts:

1. 4v4 would be useful, if it matched weight class.

2. cGauss recoil: Pointless. Doesn't do anything of any consequence in actual gameplay.

3. cERSL: Why? This weapons is absolutely NOT a problem in any way.

4. cERML: You could just entirely remove it from the game... No one would notice if comparing to this nerf. It's really that bad now.

5. cERLL: I thought you were trying to reduce the laser alphas on the big mechs, not make them hit at longer ranges...

6. cLPL: This is 100% what is needed for this weapon. Makes it a useful alternative to other weapons.

7. HML: What's your beef with these? They weren't that big of a threat before, and now they make me wish that you had just introduced IS lasers for use on Clan mechs.

8. HLL: If you didn't want people to use these, you could've just not put them into the game to begin with. They have almost no advantages now over cERLL.

Suggested edits:

cGauss: Add health to the weapon so that it isn't destroyed by ANY crit that hits it. Couldn't care less about the recoil, leave it if you want. Alternatively you could go for a major change that someone else suggested, removing charge up from all but HGauss and adding the recoil to the IS Gauss as well. (leaving the LGauss as the only no-recoil + no-charge Gauss)

cERSL: Revert to Live values. It didn't need a nerf.

cERML: Buff the damage back to 6, reduce burn time to 1.2, reduce heat to 5.5.

cERLL: Put the Ghost Heat trigger back to 3, reduce heat to 9.8.

cMPL: Reduce damage to 6, reduce duration to 0.8, reduce heat to 4, increase cooldown to 3.1.

cLPL: You done good.

HML: Remove all changes except the duration reduction, or reduce the heat to 6.5.

HLL: Revert to Live, or reduce its heat to 14.

Edited by BTGbullseye, 14 July 2018 - 12:00 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users