No replies to this topic

#1 Imperius

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 5,747 posts
  • LocationOn Reddit and Twitter

Posted 14 July 2018 - 04:54 AM

Only tested to get the warhorn. Didn’t change my build at all. I see 2x ER-PPC, 2x C-Gauss becoming a new meta, adding recoil did nothing but create another annoying attribute to gauss that wasn’t needed. Contibuting more points to the un-fun factor of playing MWO. I felt like everyone else wasn’t really a threat I played like a brawler. Completely played wrong the majority of the time and I think I only lost 1 game because my friend was on the other team and his spuds were better.

I don’t like the purposed changes because my loadout will be next on the chopping block of nerfs in the never ending cycle of chasing ones tail nerfing from the top. Their will always be a top performing set of weapons just accept that already. When you constantly keep nerfing from the top performing ones. You just create another top performer. This just eventually un-fun’s the game because it just becomes a predictable cycle. A tiring cycle, it doesn’t change up the feel of the game in a good way, it just constantly annyoys you that you have to go through all your loadout and swap some stuff.

4v4 felt really balanced best balance change made to date! TTK was the same as always but the increase in freedom was very nice.

Edited by Imperius, 14 July 2018 - 04:56 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users