2 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 14 July 2018 - 07:12 AM

Irony. For those of you who know, I have a bit of humor. So I look at things with a slight angle, I blame watching too much Galliger when I was a kid. You know the guy with a huge mallet that smashed melons on stage just to splatter those in the front rows. Now if a Mod locks this thread down, I won't be surprised or offended.

Now I'm not going to side with the Republicans or Democrats for the purpose of this topic. Let's say that for the moment, I agree that Russia is a bad player and tried to mess with the U.S. 2016 election. Russia is so horrible. Okay. I find it ironic that the Democrats are so upset about Russia when in the states that Hillary won during the election, the voting machines were made in Russia and were maintained by Russian companies. Maybe if the Democrats wanted to win, they should have used more Russian Built Voting Machines.

The Democrats as were many others pleased when Germany shuttered it's nuke and coal fired power planets, helping to save the planet. For heating, and light, Germany is now dependent upon.....Russia. oops.

#2 FromHell2k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 734 posts
  • LocationGerm0ney

Posted 14 July 2018 - 07:22 AM

View PostKalimaster, on 14 July 2018 - 07:12 AM, said:

The Democrats as were many others pleased when Germany shuttered it's nuke and coal fired power planets, helping to save the planet. For heating, and light, Germany is now dependent upon.....Russia. oops.

+

Well, we're the masters of self-destruction, are we. As for what you're saying. I like that way of thinking :P

#3 Spare Parts Bin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Pack Leader
  • Pack Leader
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 28 July 2018 - 08:27 PM

I am a Libertarian myself and truly saddened by the current state of Western culture. I pray for mankind.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users