• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 09:12 PM

what i think of these changes...

Posted Image

What the balance team thinks....

Posted Image

in my opinion, these changes if put through will kill clan lasers for mid range and brawl.. everything from erml down is now a waste of tonnage and heat. might as well *** HS or use the tonnage for a TC...

and don't get me started on the cGAUSS shake mechanic, did my free-birth bondsman suddenly forget to tighten down the damn gun? damn free-births...

the only one that im meh about was the LPL... still not worth the tonnage but could work in some niche assault builds. t

he 3erll though im kinda mixed about.. it is a damage nerf but we can fire 3 w/o ghost heat.. i was eating it anyways in my supernova so.. damage nerf is a damage nerf..

#2 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 09:16 PM

I took a few IS mechs out as well.. ANH, Slyph... i never feared the damage from clan mechs at all.. save for the few that had dakka and splat builds.. but las vomit was a joke.. didnt even need to twist. is i had Hgauss, i knew i could either cripple or kill the clan assault in 3 shots.. well before i took enough damage to have to play conservatively. THAT is an issue for FW big time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users