Recruitment- 21St Lyran Guards, Looking For You!

5 replies to this topic

#1 Jasek Winzler

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 02:03 AM

Steiner-kin! Fellow pilots! Are you looking for a unit? A place to belong? A place where warriors both casual and competitive are welcomed? Look no further!

The 21st Lyran Guards is a brand new Regiment, looking for able-bodied pilots who want to have fun, and stop the Clan advance into the Inner Sphere while having it. We are a Regiment that welcome players of every playstyle. Prefer to sit back and do quickplays? You got it! We have a place for you, and there is no pressure for you to be a competitive player. Want to toe the line and take the fight to the Clans? Absolutely! Join one of our Company's, fill your roster, and let the Clanners know they will not take a single step towards Tharkad while the 21st is on the ground.

As a brand-new Regiment, we have positions to be filled. Think you have what it takes to create your own Company in the Regiment? Think you have what it takes to be a Sergeant Major and bridge the gap between lower ranking and the leadership? What about a Staff Sergeant, where you help the Company Commanders run the show? Join now, and we'll see if you have what it takes to be a leader in the defense on the Lyran Commonwealth!

We have Discord, where we do our main interactions. We have a Slack channel for communications outside of game, to let you know of events, invasions, and just to chat it up with your fellow pilots! We also have a Teamspeak channel in the House Steiner Hub so that we can coordinate with our fellow Lyrans. Plenty of opportunity to find friends and comrades to drop with!

So if you are curious about joining, visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/wrh6PvD Im normally always logged into discord, all you have to do is log in and type in chat if im not active, and I will get back to you ASAP. Otherwise, just hop into a chat channel, and ask someone about joining!

See you at the recruitment office!

Colonel Jasek Kelswa-Steiner
21st Lyran Guards

Edited by Jasek Kelswa-Steiner, 28 July 2018 - 02:05 AM.

#2 Brushfire

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 07:19 PM

I'm interested, but I have the technical aptitude of a middle-aged man. How can I go about applying?

#3 Jasek Winzler

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 01:44 AM

bump

#4 MrNightchild

Rookie

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 05:21 PM

Single father of 4,I play when I have time. Mostly pilot Lt. or Med. mech but can run the big ones too.Training kids early for future cadets.

#5 Jasek Winzler

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 07:05 AM

View Postlaithian, on 07 September 2018 - 05:21 PM, said:

Single father of 4,I play when I have time. Mostly pilot Lt. or Med. mech but can run the big ones too.Training kids early for future cadets.

We would be glad to have you. :) Training future cadets is very important. haha

#6 BoldricKent

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 251 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 01:00 PM

We are in Dark Age already ?? How fast can one obtain EisenFaust ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users