#1 Shaky Snake

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 32 posts
  • LocationAEST

Posted 28 July 2018 - 11:38 PM

Early feedback from a few games on the PTS
  • ER Large ghost heat is still at 3, but the Heavies are at 2. Mixing 2 heavies and an ER triggers the ghost heat too, so this confuses me as to how the heat trees work. Are they on the same? Or different??
  • Burn time increase on ER larges is very noticable. The increase on heavies makes them borderline unusable.
  • No noticable difference for the ER mediums, but it is good to see a point of differentiation between them and the heavies now. Personally, I'd love to see the slots reduced to 1 for the heavies, but that may cause more issues than it resolves.
  • Wouldn't touch the small lasers. There's nothing wrong with them the way they are.
  • The gauss rifle shake is ridiculous. There's no reason for it, it doesn't impact anything, and if it's being added to the clan, it needs to be added to IS. Remember, we're "Balancing".
  • I've not seen any noticable difference on the armour reductions of the bushwacker and annihilator. I've played a lot of clan, so my sample size may be smaller, but they're both still tanky AF. This may also be amplified by the fact that it's 4 v 4.
Thanks for organising the PTS though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users