Find A Unit

11 replies to this topic

#1 Nicolas Hubert

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 05 August 2018 - 08:56 PM

What are the active units around here today? I played but a good while ago. Now i'm back wondering who's playing and would like to join a unit for casual play :)

Nick

#2 F Wulf

• PipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 11:16 PM

Hello Nicolas,

The Legion [SPQR] is still active, not as much as 2 month ago when we were buzzin with activity but still active at most of the times. Mostly USA based players but alsoeuropean ones.

https://spqr-legion.enjin.com/

contact greygor 727 or me ingame or give us notice on the pge if you want toget in touch

Edited by F Wulf, 06 August 2018 - 11:44 PM.

#3 Nicolas Hubert

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 06 August 2018 - 09:09 AM

cool how do I sign in or joint the forum?

#4 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 06 August 2018 - 04:04 PM

WTAU is still active as well.

https://taugalaxy.enjin.com/

#5 F Wulf

• PipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 11:37 PM

see right upper corner on our enjin page click "register" , please use your ingame name if possible.

Edited by F Wulf, 06 August 2018 - 11:44 PM.

#6 Nicolas Hubert

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 4 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 07 August 2018 - 08:39 AM

Cool thanks

I'll check it out after work

#7 Talyn117

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 11:49 AM

Fangs of Fenris is recruiting. We are more focused on the Role-playing and the In-game universe side of the game. We like to win just as much as the next but our goal is to train new players as well as teach our members the ways of Clan Wolf. If a more laid back style of play with the clan experience, Trials of position, use of clan terminology and culture etc, interests you then let me or our Khan know.
Khan: Killinov
SaKhan: Talyn117

#8 Greygor 727

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 102 posts
  • LocationDisney World

Posted 26 August 2018 - 03:13 PM

Recruited to SPQR - The Legion.

For more information about SPQR go to SPQR-Legion.enjin.com and read the first post in the Recruitment thread.

Good hunting.

#9 Major Party

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2021 - 12:29 PM

2/2021 any active units recruiting? It is hard to find a unit...

#10 Molachai

• Pip
  • Point Commander
  • Point Commander
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 May 2021 - 03:46 PM

Newly returning after a long absence. Looking for a unit if there are any active

#11 AnAnachronismAlive

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 417 posts

Posted 31 May 2021 - 09:21 PM

View PostMolachai, on 31 May 2021 - 03:46 PM, said:

Newly returning after a long absence. Looking for a unit if there are any active

Hey Molachai. Welcome back to MWO. There are still several active units around that cater a lot of playstyles / preferences. So it kinda depends on your playstyle, skill-level, personal interests and timezone what unit may fit best. Check out the recruitment sub-forums to get a glimpse on who is recruiting actually.

I'd furthermore advice to get yourself onto the MWOComp-Discord (they have a lot of recruitment going on there), since a lot of social activity has kinda shifted towards Discord over the last months.

If you are looking for some kind of a relaxed and NA-based unit to get back into the game, you could give em Skye Rangers a try. We field Quickplay-Teams every evening and drop in bigger groups every friday (evening NA-Eastern) and saturday (afternoon NA-Eastern), furthermore participate in Competitive Drops and generally try to have a good time with MWO.

If you wanna give it a try => hop onto the Skye Rangers Webpage or our Discord-Server for more information!

See you on the battlefield!

#12 DeathClown82

Rookie

• The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 November 2022 - 04:06 PM

just came back from a 2 1/2 year vacation from gameing joined back into my old unit but they are active so im looking for a active unit i have lots of mechs both clan and inner hit me up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users