39 replies to this topic

#21 swohguy

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 08:44 AM

Way to go PGI!, you are killing FP.

I mentioned this before, if you are going to offer a new mode then do it in a new tab, Instead you took over FP so that the normal FP rounds cannot occur during the special event.

THEN, you decided to screw it up even more for established outfits, by still requiring that people join whatever "outfit of the event" in order to play during it

and you wonder why your active player numbers continue to plummet!

Revert FP to what it was, and just move your new "mode of the month" to a separate tab.

#22 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 01:22 PM

View Postswohguy, on 19 August 2018 - 08:44 AM, said:

I mentioned this before, if you are going to offer a new mode then do it in a new tab, Instead you took over FP so that the normal FP rounds cannot occur during the special event.

THEN, you decided to screw it up even more for established outfits, by still requiring that people join whatever "outfit of the event" in order to play during it

Revert FP to what it was, and just move your new "mode of the month" to a separate tab.

Strangely numbers in FP are massively up during those events... what was the last one - x5 numbers? Really doesn't help your case. either way - you'll survive a week without farming in your 12 mans.

#23 Napoleon_Blownapart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 05:46 PM

View Postswohguy, on 19 August 2018 - 08:44 AM, said:

is that a yay or nay on the MC?Posted Image

i just broke down and bought the 6.95 package and it gave 1625mc so its 1250 +375mc + the stuff for skills,
not bad
im still waiting on the 375 injection.

still waiting, i may have screwed up buying the gift code which says 1250 mc but the mc purchase says 1625 without a gift code..
they just injected the 375 MC so I'm happy

Edited by Gorantir, 20 August 2018 - 09:39 AM.

#24 Star Colonel Silver Surat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Carnivore
  • The Carnivore
  • 157 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 09:17 AM

This is one of the best sales they've ever had on MC. Definitely worth it!

#25 Napoleon_Blownapart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 09:38 AM

View PostStar Colonel Silver Surat, on 20 August 2018 - 09:17 AM, said:

This is one of the best sales they've ever had on MC. Definitely worth it!

the MC sale with the ultra rare supply cache gives 400 MC for the 1250 MC package

#26 Star Colonel Silver Surat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Carnivore
  • The Carnivore
  • 157 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 09:50 AM

View PostGorantir, on 20 August 2018 - 09:38 AM, said:

the MC sale with the ultra rare supply cache gives 400 MC for the 1250 MC package

If you check the MC button at the top of this page, they're giving more bonus MC than the sale page indicates... 1625 MC for the base package PLUS cbills and GXP.

It's a suitably epic amount for the wedding that formed the Federated Commonwealth.

Edited by Star Colonel Silver Surat, 20 August 2018 - 09:52 AM.

#27 Mikayshen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 416 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 03:37 PM

Surprise 30% extra MC? Geeze, now I'm really tempted.

#28 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 04:50 PM

so Ghost Bear is still put in the corner as it were... better part of a month with no ability to play FW... thanks PGI you're really trying to keep loyalists around aren't you...... (redacted)

#29 SleepyKraken

• Pip
  • The Scarecrow
  • The Scarecrow
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 02:21 PM

Any one know what the additional "Wedding" gift is? I got the MC, C-Bills and GXP but no gift.

Edited by SleepyKraken, 21 August 2018 - 02:21 PM.

#30 ConanTheGamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 August 2018 - 07:45 AM

Okay, what is the loophole that I did not full fill to get the bonus for buying the $30 MC. If I have to participate in FP to get it, the to hell with it (I hate FP) but I wish you would of been more plain in the description. I feel somewhere between manipulated and/or lied too.

Edited by ConanTheGamer, 22 August 2018 - 07:57 AM.

#31 Mikayshen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 416 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 08:27 AM

View PostSleepyKraken, on 21 August 2018 - 02:21 PM, said:

Any one know what the additional "Wedding" gift is? I got the MC, C-Bills and GXP but no gift.

I think the additional gift was the MC, it wasn't announced until a day before the sale ended and I'm betting people were getting it beforehand.
Or maybe it was poorly worded but, you know, getting extra stuff like the GXP, cbills and such was the 'wedding' gift since those were all extra, above and beyond what you normally get with an MC purchase.

#32 Dimzi

• Pip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 10:10 AM

How long should I wait until the additional 16.4 million cbills are injected into my account? I'm thinking about contacting support. I ordered MC yesterday.

#33 Outlaw Tech

Rookie

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 10:38 AM

Is this offer over because it's still at the top of the page on the mechwarrior news in game. I spent money on it thinking it was but no additional c-bills or GXP?

#34 M4NI4C8579

Rookie

• The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 11:31 AM

Waiting for my Account injection for 1 1/2 hours...are there any Problems???

#35 Darkcurtis

Rookie

• The Partisan
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 12:11 PM

wedding goes to 00.00 UTC 22.08.18 it is 20.26 UTC and no gift bonus on MC Store ????

#36 Outlaw Tech

Rookie

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 12:49 PM

3.5 hours after purchase and still just the 3k MC. no gxp, no c-bills.

#37 AllOuttaBubbleGum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 157 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 02:36 PM

Not received anything extra

#38 SleepyKraken

• Pip
  • The Scarecrow
  • The Scarecrow
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 01:05 AM

View PostMikayshen, on 22 August 2018 - 08:27 AM, said:

I think the additional gift was the MC, it wasn't announced until a day before the sale ended and I'm betting people were getting it beforehand.
Or maybe it was poorly worded but, you know, getting extra stuff like the GXP, cbills and such was the 'wedding' gift since those were all extra, above and beyond what you normally get with an MC purchase.

Yeah i think it was poorly worded. They mention the GXP & Cbills and then they mention an additional gift so its just confusing. But still a great deal!

#39 Tyrsen

• PipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 01:50 AM

Made an order well before midnight UTC and I still haven't had any bonus MC (it doesn't appear on the MC balance page). Can anyone confirm that they placed an order in the last 24 hours and got the bonus MC and rewards?

Update: I contacted billing support and they fixed it. If anyone's in the same position that I was, I'd recommend doing the same (using the 'Support' link at the top of the page).

Edited by Tyrsen, 23 August 2018 - 02:46 PM.

#40 Magik Jack

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 77 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 05:17 AM

Yea, I didn't realize there was bonus MC and all the gxp/cbills, otherwise I would have gone for it. Next time I guess?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users