Some More Feedback

No replies to this topic

#1 Captain Caveman DE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Carnivore
  • The Carnivore
  • 518 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 03:53 AM

so; overall I like this direction of changes very mech.. err much. ;)

-lower heatcap is A GOOD way to counter the laseralpha-builds, while not punishing everybody else for it. good move (if we keep the unchanged weapons).

-gotta test more (read: not enough time) on the mobility-changes, but most of which I tested felt good. atlas is fun again (not saying viable, but at least fun). spiritbear is still dead. increase its turn and torsoturnrate by a good margin, pls.

-think with that a low heatcap, cold weapons will be more important in the future. to the point where I fear gauss of any kind will take a massive hit, one way or another. not glad thinking about it.

-gotta say it: with the ...stuff... you force on us with the next patch so much things get so much more complicated, mostly in bad ways - not happy about it.
that stuff should have been pts'ed at the very least, yet it was not..
>>pls start learning from your mistakes. it's about damn time.

TL;DR - that pts changes the games massively, in many areas and ways. I'd happily test it in a 12 v 12 environment, wether live or a "proper" 12v12 pts; you just have to be prepared to roll it back - many people will -not- like the changes (old habits die hard, and there's too many people out there that like their poke&hide-style).
if the heatcap is too much of a risk move, at least get the mobility changes to the live-servers; they're good and fun, and at the very least a halfway counter to laser-alpha. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users