My .02 C-Bills About The Pts Changes

No replies to this topic

#1 Cabby McHoek Liao

Rookie

• The King
  • The King
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 04:41 PM

1. The heat changes made non HS mechs easier to run, since they are generally ballistic you could run them hotter without OH and stay in the guns longer. This was OK. However, the dedicated laser builds with lots of HS (like my Heavy Hellbringer) are seemingly hugely penalized. They use a lot of tonnage for HS and that seems not as effective. Those mechs would OH faster with alpha strikes and seemed like it stayed OH longer and took longer to cool down after ramping the heat up. I am OK with making low HS build have a higher cap, but do some thing to help high HS mechs and not penalize them. Lasers are tougher to play since they track all over, adding more heat problems will make even more missile and ballistic build show up in the game. I also had a bunch of ammo explosions which were unusual for the mechs I was using.
2. Mobility: Did not seem to notice much difference with this. But that may be a result of different default settings for sensitivity in the PTS Build than in my normal one.

Edited by Cabby McHoek Liao, 24 August 2018 - 04:43 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users