131 replies to this topic

#101 Lance McRaven

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warrior
  • The Warrior
  • 167 posts
  • LocationMentor, Ohio

Posted 02 October 2018 - 04:10 AM

Does anyone know how the reinforcements fit in with the loyalty rewards? They are noted along with the heroes, but not really sure in what combination.

#102 Bluttrunken

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 830 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 09:27 AM

How long until the announcement of the new clan mechs?

#103 Ch_R0me

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Named
  • The Named
  • 613 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationIn DireStar with Heavy Naval PPC

Posted 02 October 2018 - 12:16 PM

Should be Soon, max 15th. Relax, mechjock. ;)

#104 Lance McRaven

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warrior
  • The Warrior
  • 167 posts
  • LocationMentor, Ohio

Posted 05 October 2018 - 07:05 AM

Anyone know how the reinforcements work, as far as credit?

#105 Audacious Aubergine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 10:51 PM

Do Ultimate packs not count as Collector's? Because I got the ultimate for the Incubus and Warhammer IIC but that doesn't seem to count as "at least 2 collector's packs" from the list

View PostLance McRaven, on 05 October 2018 - 07:05 AM, said:

Anyone know how the reinforcements work, as far as credit?

IS:
** Eligible combinations: At least two Collector Packs from any combination of the following: UrbanMech; Marauder; Warhammer; Rifleman; Archer; Phoenix Hawk; Cyclops; Bushwacker; Assassin; Roughneck; Javelin; Hellspawn; Thanatos; Civil War-Uziel; Civil War-Annihilator; Civil War: Escalation - Osiris; Civil War: Escalation - Nightstar; Thanatos; Hellspawn; Fafnir; Flea; Vulcan; Champion; or a combination of any 6 Resistance Hero 'Mechs, Hero Add-ons, or Reinforcement Add-ons. (for applicable Inner Sphere Mech packs).

Clan:
** Eligible combinations: At least two Collector Packs from any combination of the following Packs: Kodiak; Viper; Night Gyr; Huntsman; Linebacker; Marauder IIC; Supernova; Civil War-Cougar; Civil War-Mad Cat MKII; Civil War: Escalation - Arctic Wolf; Civil War: Escalation - Nova Cat; Piranha, Black Lanner; Sun Spider; Blood Asp; Hellfire; Incubus; Vapor Eagle; Warhammer IIC; or a combination of any 6 Wave 1, Wave 2, IIC Clan Hero 'Mechs, Hero Add-ons, or Reinforcement Add-ons. (for applicable Clan Mech packs)

Edited by Audacious Aubergine, 05 October 2018 - 11:08 PM.

#106 ERescue

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 203 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 11:36 PM

@Audacious Aubergine: If I recall correctly, the eligibiliity is only checked once every 24 hours, so your situation might not be up to date yet.

#107 Audacious Aubergine

• The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 01:55 AM

View PostERescue, on 05 October 2018 - 11:36 PM, said:

@Audacious Aubergine: If I recall correctly, the eligibiliity is only checked once every 24 hours, so your situation might not be up to date yet.

I bought the Warhammer IIC yesterday and waited a whole day before complaining here :( I'll wait another day and if it hasn't updated then I'll see what support have to say

#108 ERescue

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 203 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 07:34 AM

@Audacious Aubergine: I hope your situation gets sorted one way or the other, good luck! Next check should be in about eight hours from the time of this post, I think.

#109 TELEFORCE

• The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 07:03 PM

I'm a little confused... Does a hero add-on for an existing pack not count as an additional tier toward the Loyalty Rifleman?

#110 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 07 October 2018 - 01:58 AM

View PostTELEFORCE, on 06 October 2018 - 07:03 PM, said:

I'm a little confused... Does a hero add-on for an existing pack not count as an additional tier toward the Loyalty Rifleman?
No. Addons are separate.

#111 TELEFORCE

• The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 04:35 AM

Thanks for clarifying! Guess I'll just buy MC so I can at least get the Javelin.

#112 Duilliath

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:25 AM

View PostAudacious Aubergine, on 05 October 2018 - 10:51 PM, said:

Do Ultimate packs not count as Collector's? Because I got the ultimate for the Incubus and Warhammer IIC but that doesn't seem to count as "at least 2 collector's packs" from the list

I'm in the exact same boat. It's been days now and no update to eligibility. It may be because the Warhammer IIC was just added, but it's already listed in the eligibility requirements. One would think they'd have updated it in the system by now.

#113 Ruccus

• The Bloodlust
  • The Bloodlust
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:24 AM

View PostTELEFORCE, on 07 October 2018 - 04:35 AM, said:

Thanks for clarifying! Guess I'll just buy MC so I can at least get the Javelin.

If you want the Rifleman without spending a lot of money I'd suggest either buying one of the $10 Resistance Hero mechs (Urbanmech 'K-9', Panther 'Katana Kat', or Wolfhound 'Grinner') or spend $14 for the standard pack of one of the Inner Sphere mechs currently on sale for the Fall Harvest sale (Marauder, Warhammer, Archer, Rifleman, or Phoenix Hawk).

Getting a light Resistance mech is cheaper, but with the mech packs you get three heavier mechs and 30 days of banked premium time.

#114 Audacious Aubergine

• The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 03:18 AM

View PostDuilliath, on 09 October 2018 - 08:25 AM, said:

I'm in the exact same boat. It's been days now and no update to eligibility. It may be because the Warhammer IIC was just added, but it's already listed in the eligibility requirements. One would think they'd have updated it in the system by now.

Maybe, maybe not. I emailed Support and they got onto it manually

#115 Duilliath

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:52 AM

View PostAudacious Aubergine, on 10 October 2018 - 03:18 AM, said:

Maybe, maybe not. I emailed Support and they got onto it manually

This seems to be fixed for me now as well. Figured it was just a matter of time, but I wondered. Whatever the case, thanks to whoever fixed it.

#116 Slambot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 203 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 10:16 PM

It would be exceedingly useful to be able to see what items we have bought this year that qualify. ie. I know I've bought some 1 or 2 collector's packs, and a few reinforcements and hero addons. It would be nice to see just exactly how much more would be required for ultimate rewards. Like if I bought 3 heroes or if I upgraded one pack to a collector's pack... I know I've bought some of the qualifying items.

Edited by Slambot, 31 October 2018 - 10:18 PM.

#117 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 01 November 2018 - 04:40 AM

View PostSlambot, on 31 October 2018 - 10:16 PM, said:

It would be exceedingly useful to be able to see what items we have bought this year that qualify. ie. I know I've bought some 1 or 2 collector's packs, and a few reinforcements and hero addons. It would be nice to see just exactly how much more would be required for ultimate rewards. Like if I bought 3 heroes or if I upgraded one pack to a collector's pack... I know I've bought some of the qualifying items.
https://mwomercs.com/profile/preorders

It's clunky - WTF was the idea behind showing un-owned packages on the list ? - but you can check your purchase dates there

#118 Ruccus

• The Bloodlust
  • The Bloodlust
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC

Posted 01 November 2018 - 04:41 AM

View PostSlambot, on 31 October 2018 - 10:16 PM, said:

For mech packs you can go here (Profile> Preorders). Each preorder has either says 'Buy Now', 'Upgrade', or 'Complete' and will tell you what you've bought in that pack and the date of purchase (including multiple date of purchases if you bought something then later added to it).

For the Dropship Deals which qualify you for the Javelin I think you'll have to search your e-mails for "MechWarrior Online Receipt" (no quotes) and you should find all your MWO purchases including the dropship deals. That search brought up even my first purchase (a Phoenix Mech Storm Pack from 2013) so I think it'll show everything so long as you haven't changed e-mails.

Anything since Nov. 14th, 2017 10:00:00 PST (Nov. 14th, 2017 6:00:00 UTC) qualifies for this year's rewards. If you're still unsure post what you've purchased since the qualifying date and someone will be able to tell you what would be the shortest route to finish off qualifying for certain mechs.

#119 Firewolfslayer

• Pip
  • Compie
  • Compie
  • 17 posts
  • LocationNA

Posted 02 November 2018 - 04:08 AM

Ultimate packs do not count even though they cost more than the 2 collectors pack.

#120 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 04:30 AM

A single ultimate pack is merely a collector's pack + hero + reinforcement together as one purchase item. As such it only counts as 1 collector's pack of 2 needed for the top tier reward for a given tech base. If you're trying to achieve the 6 hero/add-ons combination for the top tier reward level, then it only counts for 2 of the 6 you need. And as repeated over and over every year, its not a question of total dollars spent but of specific items purchased for each reward tier.

If you didn't already own the packs, the cheapest method to securing this year's top-tier rewards were using any two of the $30 light mech collector's packs. So clan side there's the Incubus, Piranha, and Cougar and Inner Sphere side there's the Flea, Osiris, and Javelin. And that's also assuming none of them were on sale when you purchased them. If you happened to buy at a time that coincided with one of the 30% off pack sales, you'd have more options available as most all the other packs are $40 collector levels so the sale drops that to $28 each for them and the $30 packs become $21.

Also an option is upgrading existing previous standard pack purchases to collector packs, even standard packs you purchased in previous years. For example, usually when I execute a pre-order its in the early-adopter bonus window period and unless I LOVE the special edition's camo, I usually opt for just the standard pack level. The Viper was one such mech I purchased that way. However, I didn't buy any collector packs in the past year to qualify for the top-tier rewards on this account, so I upgraded my viper pack I got two years ago to a collector level, while the viper packs were on sale 2 weeks ago and that only cost me $14 to do it. If another clan pack I only have a standard level of, goes on sale in the next 2 weeks... buying the collector level upgrade for it it will be the other half of the equation I need for the top-tier clan reward this time around.

Edited by Dee Eight, 02 November 2018 - 05:26 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users