Looking For Casual Unit

4 replies to this topic

#1 Siegegun

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 424 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 09:48 AM

I am looking for a casual unit to play with and join. Time zones are not that important to me as I play off and on at all hours of the day and night. I am not a MWO superstar, but have been playing since the beginning of open beta, so I know my way around the block. My last unit just stopped logging in and I stuck with them until a Faction event happened and I couldnt play it because noone was there to log in and change factions. All my MWO friends are gone now. I see one old unit mate from time to time in QP. All my original MWO friends that I played with no longer log in.

I have living conditions and medical conditions which prevent me from being on comms often. I can get on them once in a while, but that is just what it is. I cannot change it. At a casual level it is not a big deal I have found. I also do not wish to be told how to play or run my mechs. I am not opposed to changing to suit the drop or playing "Meta" for the team, just do not want this all the time. I understand the comp crowds need for this and I have zero problems with those who wish to play that way. But I do not. I also do not wish to be stuck in a faction. I have dozens of mechs from both factions, and would like to play both, or at least the other one once in a while.

I am I bit frustrated with how difficult it seems to find a new unit to play with. Never had a hard time of it before. Found supposedly casual units, I even sent out friend requests, sent messages, joined their discord etc etc, all to be ignored. This is pretty much my last attempt.

Sorry for the book. Did not mean for this to be this long lol...

#2 Greygor 727

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 105 posts
  • LocationDisney World

Posted 07 October 2018 - 07:17 PM

May I recommend the following Merc units:

Shadow Division 'SD' contact: 1TracE1
Z3TA Battalion Z3TA contact: BSG_75

#3 1TracE1

Rookie

• The Warrior
  • The Warrior
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 05:50 AM

Please add me as a friend on MWO and I'll send you a Discord invite and we can introduce you to the unit, and see if you feel like it's going to be a good fit. 1TracE1

#4 Veerwing

• Pip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 17 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 December 2018 - 02:57 AM

Come team up with Rebel Yell (RbYl). We have a small group of players and are in need of more players. I have a designated Teamspeak server and if you prefer you can use Overwolf (overlay) to talk to the team via "text" and we can read it versus having to use the MIC. I'm like you, I have over 200 mecha so we like to bounce around berween Clan and IS. Please feel free to add me.

Regards,

-Veerwing

Edited by Veerwing, 27 December 2018 - 02:58 AM.

#5 The Lost Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 585 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:59 PM

View PostVeerwing, on 27 December 2018 - 02:57 AM, said:

Come team up with Rebel Yell (RbYl). We have a small group of players and are in need of more players. I have a designated Teamspeak server and if you prefer you can use Overwolf (overlay) to talk to the team via "text" and we can read it versus having to use the MIC. I'm like you, I have over 200 mecha so we like to bounce around berween Clan and IS. Please feel free to add me.

Regards,

-Veerwing

Add me as a friend Id be down for joing too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users