Finally Fed Up

32 replies to this topic

#21 dwwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 476 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:10 AM

To be frank if you think you are in the right spot but 11 other players aren't then YOU are in the wrong spot to help the team.
Their position might be sub optimal but 1 solo player in the "right" spot helps no one if it contributes nothing.

#22 Tom Sawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationOn your 6

Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:59 AM

View Postdwwolf, on 08 October 2018 - 02:10 AM, said:

To be frank if you think you are in the right spot but 11 other players aren't then YOU are in the wrong spot to help the team.
Their position might be sub optimal but 1 solo player in the "right" spot helps no one if it contributes nothing.
Posted Image

#23 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 03:03 AM

View PostGeminiWolf, on 07 October 2018 - 06:00 PM, said:

If you watch any of the YouTubers that put out their best matchscores (pretty much every video they will post on YouTube) they are using your tried and true method. Use the other players as a meatshield and use VOIP to order the rest of the team to focus on the target that are shooting them. Don't get me wrong I have never seen Solo Que be the best organized and what not like you suggested I was suggesting. I have just watched solo que degrade to the point where it's worse than it has ever been and its finally gotten me annoyed enough to want to just play a solo MechWarrior game now. This is my experience recently, others may have different experiences. Speaking of experiences, you must try an Ugly Burger, so tasty, so dripping with melty cheese. Travel to Redding California and do a search for a location near you, Best Burger you will ever have!

GeminiWolf, Insanity Incarnate!

Generally utter paranoid garbage....

#24 dwwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 476 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 03:43 AM

View PostTom Sawyer, on 08 October 2018 - 02:59 AM, said:

Posted Image

Yeah yeah, everyone not listening to your perfect plans is a lemming. But no1 is willing to take the responsibility to begin with.

The thing is how can you be sure that your plan is perfect for the other mechs ...you dont know their loadout.

Edited by dwwolf, 08 October 2018 - 03:45 AM.

#25 Novakaine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,703 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Texas

Posted 08 October 2018 - 05:09 AM

I can't comment too much without getting forum banned again.
But the sheer amount of ******* is the reason people are leaving.

#26 CygnusX7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts
  • LocationA desolate moon circling a desolate planet

Posted 08 October 2018 - 05:20 AM

The ebb and flow of Mechwarrior Online.

#27 Geek Verve

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • LocationCentral Indiana, USA

Posted 08 October 2018 - 06:28 AM

No one wants to acknowledge the fact that everyone is in the same boat. None of us are being targeted by the MM. Here's the thing, though. If you're a good player, you experience crushing defeat less frequently than us below average players do. Try as I might, I'm going to bring my team's average damage down more often than not...at least for now. I'm working on that, though.

When the better players come complaining about how they're good and the bads are making them lose, I just have to wonder how a person so good at things could get to that age without ever having learned how to work with those who aren't as accomplished. One reasonable explanation would be that maybe this is all they're good at.

Edited by Geek Verve, 08 October 2018 - 06:29 AM.

#28 draiocht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 10:16 AM

[mod]As "farewell" posts are not permitted on the forums,
this thread has been moved to Kaetetôã.[/mod]

#29 Dregian Bloodwrath

• PipPip
  • The Tyrant
  • The Tyrant
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:41 PM

speaking of the 'goods' complaining about how the 'bads' are bringing them down and making them lose do urself a favor and have a look .. its something i noticed most the time the ppl that do the most complaining either do the least amount of dmage or dies early in the match and then blame it on others .. like its the teams fault that he started running and like a idiot just kept on charging forward heastrong after seeing the enemy right infront of him or its the teams fault that he forgot which button on the mouce fires the weapons .. well this has been what iv noticed atleast.. i have said this in other posts before the problem is the never ending nascar and lack of comunication.. iv seen pug teams do extremely well just with comunication.. comunication is key .. like one guy posted a while ago .. even a bad plan is better than no plan

Edited by Dregian Bloodwrath, 08 October 2018 - 02:53 PM.

#30 GeminiWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 743 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 October 2018 - 05:10 PM

View Postkapusta11, on 08 October 2018 - 12:06 AM, said:

To be honest OP, I don't see how you outscore your teammates with your stats. Don't get me wrong, I don't belong in tier 1 either but I think the real problem is the fact that the game makes no distinction between someone with 1 w/l and 0.66 k/d ratios and superstar players from competitive units with 5+ w/l and k/d ratios.

Exactly my point kapusta how am I scoring top scores with my stats!

#31 Tiger Dad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 176 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 05:47 AM

GeminiWolf!!! Don't go?!?!? If you do, who will I potato with. I challenge each and everyone in every QP I play to get the lowest matchscore!! The lowest damage with highest kill count (not including teammates). The game has been 60-40 for me on these event weekends. 70% roflstomps (my team stomps or gets stomped), 30% decent matches. Funniest game I think this weekend was Polar Highlands. Of course the Red team all had missile boats and selected the map because it was advantageous for them. Our team had like 1 or 2 missile boats and I think UnPhazed (he counts for like 4 players). We were quite a bit disorganized, but we had about 5 mechs with ECM (I was in Fafnir). So we bided our time and just pushed in together. A stomp, but sometimes, that's QP. I missing seeing familiar faces. Because as more people leave, only names I recognize are the goods (I won't call them try hards). And it's not as fun anymore. Can't bring my flamer Nova. Can't bring my Flamer Kraken. Can't bring my MG Direwolf. I like to win, but I also like to see what I can do with builds that don't make sense. I get frustrated a lot too. But for me (at this point), I can still generate more fun from the game that I get frustrated. And I think that's ok. I hope you find your middle ground. I do hope I see you in game again. I can challenge you to a 1 on 1 duel between MG Annies in the basement of HPG.

#32 Dregian Bloodwrath

• PipPip
  • The Tyrant
  • The Tyrant
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:45 PM

lol tiger dad I do the same things .. constantly doing builds that don't make sense but is very fun to play like my direwdirewolf with 6 hpg and stacked with micros ... and not totally useless it turned out ... or they the 10 ppl build just don't alpha coz u never wake up again

#33 FuzzyNova

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 401 posts
  • LocationComStar Cafeteria

Posted 09 October 2018 - 07:47 PM

Yeah well Tier 1 doesn't get any better. Unless your already in Tier 1 then you know.

Yeah sometimes matches suck. I'm never going to quit because of it. I love this game.
I bet you do too and I know some.players suck hard. Head up keep fighting brother

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users