Marauder Iic A Skill Tree

2 replies to this topic

#1 Marty Monster

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 03:49 AM

Hi there

I am running a Marauder iic A with a 370xl 3 ultra ac 5 and four er medium lasers

I am looking for some help with the skill tree

Can anyone help me with that pls?

Marty Monster

#2 Nine-Ball

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 615 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:58 PM

Take advantage of your 370XL and get all skills in the movement tree related to acceleration (kinectic movement or something) and all speed boost skills.

Then get all skills related to heat management (increased heat threshhold, increase heat efficiency) then spend the rest of your points in weapons and get all the range, cooldown, heat perks along with the 4 skill points of laser duration and probably the two UAC jam weapon ones as well.

Basically focus on a hit and run mech. I would say only focus on the survival tree if your a 100ton walking tank that can maximize the percentages. But since your a 85t class cannon of sorts you want to focus on being able to fire your weapons consistently (all the heat related skills) along with movement so you'll be able to get out of trouble faster then most, which is key to a bulky assault mech.

{edit}

When I say to get specific skills that means getting those specific skills and leaving the other undesirable skills. No need to fill out the entire skill tree, just the ones that matter.

Edited by Nine-Ball, 11 October 2018 - 06:00 PM.

#3 Marty Monster

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 10:13 PM

Thanks for the reply

I have modified the build to a 380xl with twin lb 10x guns.

apart from changing the u/ac jam reduction to less lb-x spread would you change anything?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users