Ctf-Im Default Camo

3 replies to this topic

#1 Graugger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 765 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 06:55 PM

So... Posted Image

I was messing around with my CTF-IM in the mechlab putting decals on it and one decal I decided to put on it was the star league symbol.

I placed a few then had to pause for a minute and try to comprehend what I was seeing...

Basically the CTF-IM default camo scheme has the base color then the sub colors are composed of splotches that are quite literally just blurred outlines of the bally star league symbol.

I mean seriously, its just the symbol blurred and made a solid color then randomly resized and rotated as it is pasted onto the mech a bunch of times.

The blinkin symbol's outline's been pasted on it more times than Bieber posters in a fan's bedroom.

#2 RickySpanish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 3,511 posts
  • LocationWubbing your comrades

Posted 26 October 2018 - 10:06 PM

Yeah well it was one of, if not the first, Hero 'Mechs in MWO. It's also one of the best Heros and an all around decent chassis that can run many different loadouts. It's only weakness is that it can't do missiles, and its paintjob is old.

Edited by RickySpanish, 26 October 2018 - 10:07 PM.

#3 Alcom Isst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Professional
  • The Professional
  • 935 posts
  • LocationElo Heaven

Posted 27 October 2018 - 01:15 AM

View PostRickySpanish, on 26 October 2018 - 10:06 PM, said:

It's only weakness is that it can't do missiles

Being limited to certain builds is hardly a weakness. The big weakness of the Idle Marmalade is its super low ballistic mounts.

#4 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,786 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 07:38 AM

View PostAlcom Isst, on 27 October 2018 - 01:15 AM, said:

Being limited to certain builds is hardly a weakness. The big weakness of the Idle Marmalade is its super low ballistic mounts.

thats only really an issue for ranged builds. for brawlers its not too much of a limitation. not every mech needs to be able to hill hump to be successful.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users