2 replies to this topic

#1 r00t b33r

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 34 posts
  • LocationN 41° 56' 53.8296", W 87° 39' 20.5626"

Posted 18 October 2018 - 02:13 AM

Not one to toot my own horn but giving a little context for this...

It's come to my attention recently that my unofficial title is "the MAD Prince" (dubbed by someone on the red team in Faction Play the other night) because I run 3x Marauders religiously since Phase 1 and still do well with them = people expect it. (Didn't think I rendered enough attention for people to notice these things but whatever.) Figured I'd check the Forum Stats page just for fun and found this gem under the "Time Played" column for the MAD-3R:

Posted Image

It's my favorite chassis, hands-down. Sure. But this is ridiculous. XD

Who'd have thought I've been playing this for 68 years? Must be some sort of broken calculation error or run-over from the "XP" column or something but posting it for reference/lolz. Got something to "brag" about now among unit members. Haha

Troubleshot it by logging in through other browsers and the result was the same. Very minor and insignificant; I think it's funny. Has anyone else experienced this?

#2 Ghengis Cohen

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 58 posts
  • LocationThe Periphery

Posted 19 October 2018 - 01:58 AM

Stats have been unreliable since at least open beta. Your 68 years of Marauder play is just the worst example. If you register a complaint with support I doubt you would even hear back.

Edited by Ghengis Cohen, 19 October 2018 - 01:58 AM.

#3 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,952 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 06 November 2018 - 02:10 PM

1286 drops in a Marauder 3R wow and hats off

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users