22 replies to this topic

#21 Windscape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • 755 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 08:37 AM

View Postadmiralbenbow123, on 02 November 2018 - 11:35 PM, said:

Well, not really better, but as you can tell by the ammount of kills relative to matches played for both of us, the spider is definetly not underpowered.

I bet these whiners stats are a lot worse than these.

I’d hate to disapoint ya, but my stats are a lot higher than yours in every way, beacuse i don’t waste my time playing little “harassers”

Other lights can perform the same role as the spider 5K, which is why it needs at least a small weapons buff or a cap quirk.
As for the 5D, that mech doesn’t seem to be faring any better.

#22 admiralbenbow123

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 442 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 03 November 2018 - 11:44 AM

View PostWindscape, on 03 November 2018 - 08:37 AM, said:

I’d hate to disapoint ya, but my stats are a lot higher than yours in every way, beacuse i don’t waste my time playing little “harassers”

Other lights can perform the same role as the spider 5K, which is why it needs at least a small weapons buff or a cap quirk.
As for the 5D, that mech doesn’t seem to be faring any better.

These are the stats just for the 5k, not my global stats. I also play other lights like Mist lynxes, Jenner IICs and Piranhas, just like you.
Why do I play the 5k? Not because of damage, but because it's a fun and enjoyable mech to play.

Edited by admiralbenbow123, 03 November 2018 - 11:45 AM.

#23 MaskirovkaAgent

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 04:47 AM

thats what im talinkg about mate a weapon buff to bring the spider back to battle field to make it viable !!!!!!!! plz pgi!!!! we love this mech it need a buff

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users