26 replies to this topic

#21 Xeno Phalcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 2,461 posts
  • LocationEvening Ladies

Posted 26 October 2018 - 06:17 PM

View PostBuenaventura, on 26 October 2018 - 04:59 PM, said:

I'd guess this gets increasingly unlikely, since they'd have to create the skins for all mechs currently in the game.
Without having counted them, assuming 20 patterns per faction and 80 chassis, all factions combined.
A new chassis needs 22 skins, the existing 20 plus a hero and a (S) pattern.
A new pattern would need 80 skins, so close to 4 times as many.

Wait....you mean it takes EFFORT to produce a high quality game?! Well damn forget I said anything, can't have that crap in here.....stupid effort.

#22 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 26 October 2018 - 11:59 PM

It is a great deal if you want mechs fast. Moreso because these are OMNIMECHS, so you can use buttloads of different loadouts.

#23 MrKvola

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 329 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 03:52 AM

View PostXeno Phalcon, on 26 October 2018 - 06:17 PM, said:

Wait....you mean it takes EFFORT to produce a high quality game?! Well damn forget I said anything, can't have that crap in here.....stupid effort.

Yeah, like this s a reasonable comment. GTFO.
IIRC there is around 600-ish 'mechs in the game. Have you ever watched the PGI artists work on the damn things? Do you have even a vague idea how much work it would be to skin all those 'mechs? I'd rather they work on something with more impact on the game instead wasting manhours on this.

#24 Xeno Phalcon

• Bad Company
  • 2,461 posts
  • LocationEvening Ladies

Posted 27 October 2018 - 08:34 AM

View PostMrKvola, on 27 October 2018 - 03:52 AM, said:

Yeah, like this s a reasonable comment. GTFO.
IIRC there is around 600-ish 'mechs in the game. Have you ever watched the PGI artists work on the damn things? Do you have even a vague idea how much work it would be to skin all those 'mechs? I'd rather they work on something with more impact on the game instead wasting manhours on this.

I know white knighting for MWO is a extremely challenging task these days but, are you counting variants or all the mechs in BT or something cause......thats dumb either way. I mean if you can get them to to spend those 'manhours' on anything with real impact on the game that improves it and dosn't break something by all means get to it - when you have elevated the gameplay quality of MWO with your tireless efforts I will erect a tiny statue in your image. I would 'love' to see what comes after FP and S7.....

(Side note: this will most likely look like a small stony snowman due to lack of actual chiseling experience.)

#25 Akillius

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Corsair
  • The Corsair
  • 484 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 12:16 PM

New Maps, bug fixes, removal of solaris and faction play, MW5M, plus many many many more things...
all of which are far more important then new skins for all 104 Mech types, of which there is 734 variants.

Now stop trying to troll for trouble and run along now.

#26 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 29 October 2018 - 06:55 AM

View Posttacorodwarrior, on 25 October 2018 - 02:10 PM, said:

Stop MILKING!

You can milk potatoes????

#27 CykloneJack

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 03:56 AM

Why can i not seeing anything to buy in the store with this deal?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users