Fastest Fafnir

3 replies to this topic

#1 Acersecomic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 647 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 01:05 PM

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Oh who am I kidding, only boys here, girls don't like big giant robots xD

I've a little treat so share with you all that I've tried and found to be quite effective. It's got punch, it's got speed, it's got defenses. It's almost got everything! I haven't found anything to be lacking other than the usual 100ton mech slugishness when it comes to turning and acceleration/deceleration.

Here's the build - A\:820f1|^<2|i^|i^|[g|i^p:1|R@|o?q:1|R@|o?r41|F@|fO|@Ps41|F@|fO|@Pt91|JO|?Pu91|JO|?PvB0|F@w60:0:0
Here's the skill tree - a474306e601de40c1d0dfefffff62101cdb7f000000000070a5660c000000

The build utilizes Light Engine 325 with three Double Heat Sinks which pushes the mech to 52.something kph (which goes up to 56.6! (FIFTY-SIX POINT SIX KILOMETERS PER HOUR) with Speed Tweek), Guardian ECM, triple ER Medium Lasers (can be switches for regular medium lasers), double LB10X and double RAC2 (helped by two LBX spread skills and one RAC skill). Each weapon group carries 3 tons of ammo (bolstered by two ammo capacity skills).
Skill points go into Firepower, Survival, Movement and Sensors.

RAC2s have that fright effect, LBX shreds open mechs components, and lasers are there cuzz you have space for them and ammo is not a concern.

I really hope some of you get to try out this FULL build and let me know how it went for you, I've had a few matches and it and achieved good to great results in a short time and very reliably.

Edited by Acersecomic, 28 October 2018 - 01:17 PM.

#2 Acersecomic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 647 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 07:51 AM

Just a little show of power. While this is easily achiavable and with little stress in this build, it is my most damage dealt in a match since I started playing. I actually ran out of LB ammo and was running a bit low on RAC. When your teams help spread the damage you take you can absolutely let loose.
Otherwise you'll have 600 damage games because the enemy was able to freely focus you or your team left you.
That Direwolf in the enemy team? He ran the dakka build, not as good as UV can have it, but still lots of dakka. He had the misfortune of running into me and losing both torsos before he could turn any of my torsos even orange. He god dismembered very fast and very easily. Just to give you a picture of how well this works and the potential it has over the regular Fafnir builds.
Matches were the teams were so bad you'd want to quit I still managed to do twice as much damage as anyone else in the team. That's how easy it is to stack damage in this thing. This was a first win in about an hour of play.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Acersecomic, 30 October 2018 - 07:53 AM.

#3 Eisenhorne

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,111 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 30 October 2018 - 08:32 AM

View PostAcersecomic, on 28 October 2018 - 01:05 PM, said:

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Oh who am I kidding, only boys here, girls don't like big giant robots xD

I'm pretty sure chicks dig giant robots.

Edited by Eisenhorne, 30 October 2018 - 08:32 AM.

#4 Acersecomic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 647 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 04:38 AM

I FKIN LOVE THIS BUILD!

Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users