2 replies to this topic

#1 Steel Mike Eels

• PipPipPip
  • The Crimson Sentinel
  • The Crimson Sentinel
  • 59 posts
  • LocationParagon City

Posted 07 November 2018 - 03:29 PM

I don't remember exactly when I last tried to customise a mech but it's very recently - within the last week.

Today I bought the Piranha and I find that over half the colours I thought I owned are vanished. Gone. Not there. Invisible. Shuffled of this... you get the point.

This seems to be a very strange bug. I've checked dropdowns for "All" and the rest and they seem to WAI, but over half my colours seem to be missing on that and other mechs. I think there's a huge bug with them that's injected over the last couple of days and I'd like some reassurance that I'm not losing my stuff.

As a point of reference I seem to have all my decals.

#2 admiralbenbow123

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 442 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 12 November 2018 - 08:20 AM

View PostSteel Mike Eels, on 07 November 2018 - 03:29 PM, said:

I don't remember exactly when I last tried to customise a mech but it's very recently - within the last week.

Today I bought the Piranha and I find that over half the colours I thought I owned are vanished. Gone. Not there. Invisible. Shuffled of this... you get the point.

This seems to be a very strange bug. I've checked dropdowns for "All" and the rest and they seem to WAI, but over half my colours seem to be missing on that and other mechs. I think there's a huge bug with them that's injected over the last couple of days and I'd like some reassurance that I'm not losing my stuff.

As a point of reference I seem to have all my decals.

Do you have a second desktop/laptop with mwo installed on it? If so, then try to log in form it and see if your colours show up.
If you don't then try running the repair tool.
Also, how many colurs did you have before?

Edited by admiralbenbow123, 12 November 2018 - 08:26 AM.

#3 Steel Mike Eels

• PipPipPip
  • The Crimson Sentinel
  • The Crimson Sentinel
  • 59 posts
  • LocationParagon City

Posted 12 November 2018 - 08:44 AM

Thanks for the response but seems sorted now :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users