- - - - -

Is It Stealing A Kill?

22 replies to this topic

#21 Phoenix 72

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 12:52 PM

Sometimes people have weird reactions in this game... I never get mad at other people shooting at the same target as I am. It is not *my* kill. This is a teamwork based game. If people want to have kills to themselves, I suggest they charge the enemy team all alone and see how that works out for them. Instant "Death Star" achievement, if they pull it off.

The more people are shooting the same enemy, the more efficient. The less damage received. The better the chance of winning the game is. Which is what counts.

For the stats hounds: Don't worry, that is what they implemented the stat KMDD for.Consolidation prize for not getting "your" kill. This is why all events have kills OR KMDD.

I really shook my head a couple of weeks ago when someone shot Baradul in the back for "kill stealing" and team killed him. Some people really take this game way too seriously... I wonder what they do in RL when someone takes "their" parking space...

#22 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 15 December 2018 - 07:44 PM

View PostDarakor Stormwind, on 15 December 2018 - 12:52 PM, said:

I wonder what they do in RL when someone takes "their" parking space...

Maybe that is best left... unknown... Posted Image

But yeah. I do think there are people who take games a little too serious. It's a game after all. Have some fun with it.

#23 Leone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,693 posts
  • LocationOutworlds Alliance

Posted 16 December 2018 - 03:47 PM

As an aspiring light pilot, may-chance you might wish to peruse some further reading on the subject. It is by no means comprehensive, but may have some advice you can use.

Good hunting out there Mechwarrior. <o.

~Leone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users