#1 Audacious Aubergine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 03:13 PM

Good idea, or endless seafood buffet for the enemy team? YOU DECIDE
KAIJU

(On a serious note, build suggestions are welcome, I got this thing in the last mix and match bundle sale and I have no idea what to do with it yet)

EDIT: I'm aware the armour isn't front loaded yet

Edited by Audacious Aubergine, 30 November 2018 - 03:18 PM.

#2 Acersecomic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 647 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 06:00 PM

https://mech.nav-alp...bb523285_KGC-KJ
KAIJU
A]882:f1|bg|i^|i^|i^|i^|f?p>1|R@|R@|i^q>1|[<2|GP|GP|[@r\0|Y?|Y?|Y?s\0|Y?|Y?|Y?tl0|?P|AOul0|?P|?Pv<0|o<2w606060

Dunno which link will work for you but I built this.
Heat depends on your trigger control of course but the RAC2s will give you the opressive pressence, medium lasers are there for the hitscan and hey, they're good, and MRM40 because I can and because it's not a bad damage spread.
It also has the biggest Light Engine and a TC for those extra stats. You don't have many launches for MRM40 (17), but that will be enough.
Arm armor and leg armor are lowered because no one ever goes for arms or legs on Crabs, the torso is too big for them not to shoot it, that saves you tons Posted Image
As a King Crab you cannot allow yourself weapon downtime because you're a favorite target. You need to be an opressor to have them shoot you less. You survive by not letting them have a moment to themselves.

Edited by Acersecomic, 01 December 2018 - 06:05 PM.

#3 Brethren

• PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 04:05 AM

The hardpoints on the arms are too low for my taste.
If you want to get nasty try this: KAIJU: AC20, MRM60, LFE350
Fairly high speed for 100t, good heat management, high hardpoints and a 100-point alpha strike to make people weep. You could drop leg armor for even more ammo or additional heat sinks if needed.

Edited by Brethren, 04 December 2018 - 04:06 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users