Merry Mech-Mas All The Holiday Events Sales And Promos!

25 replies to this topic

#21 Satans Pooper

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 10:42 AM

A NY event sale on Dekkels would be appreciated too!

#22 pacifica812

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 310 posts
  • LocationAt home, at work, or on the stage... mostly

Posted 20 December 2018 - 11:32 AM

Thanx for the sales and events PGI! Merry and peaceful Christmas to everyone everywhere! :)

Hf gh

#23 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 21 December 2018 - 12:48 AM

View PostMatt Newman, on 19 December 2018 - 03:25 PM, said:

How about a new years thing with double xp and xp conversion? Just thinking out loud here.

Double XP Earnings? Definitely Yes... and in my agreeing opinion, that's as high as it can go without breaking MWO's Progression Systems in terms of normal gameplay. :D

Double XP Conversion? Maybe this sounds insane, but make that 'Triple XP Conversion' (which I really do NOT think will break MWO's Progression Systems... GXP can turn extremely hard to earn, particularly in Quick Play), and then launch a 'Real $$$ to (MC) Sale' with it. I think you'll find plenty of people around who buy in for that. Why? Because of the probability that I'm seeing where you'll also find a lot less people in the Community angry about the XP Grind as well. It all boils down to how much they feel that their effort is ending up being worth in the long term scale of things. So if they feel like it's worth more, then they're more likely to chip into boosting the Real $$$ Coffers of PGI, which means you and the rest of the Staff will be able to keep developing MWO better and for longer. I think I just made positive business sense, right? :o

~D. V. "trying to create as many 'win-win situations' as possible for everyone, Community and PGI Staff alike" Devnull

#24 lurmbaby

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 04:02 PM

Hey
I would love to have more gxp but unless its worth real money cant do that, what i would spend money on is actually enjoyment- and a list of whats easiest to play as a new player i would have that

#25 blackcatf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 550 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAuldhouse, Skye Federation, Lyran Commonwealth

Posted 02 January 2019 - 12:13 AM

Looks like the Stocking Stuffers glitched out a day early: https://mwomercs.com...re/page__st__60

#26 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 02 January 2019 - 11:38 PM

View Postblackcatf, on 02 January 2019 - 12:13 AM, said:

Looks like the Stocking Stuffers glitched out a day early: https://mwomercs.com...re/page__st__60

Worse that that, I'm seeing reports in that other thread that people got shorted some Loot Bags which they should have received during that time. Many are angry because of various additional reasons mixing with the Event now, which makes me wonder how many people might have been near having enough to complete certain goals. :mellow:

~D. V. "left with a lot of Stocking Stuffer Event curiosity, and no answers" Devnull

(p.s.: I'm lucky that I was able to get so many bags before this happened... Don't think I missed anything myself.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users