#1 Renzor the Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 330 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 28 December 2018 - 01:14 AM

Has anyone earned that Camo Snow Pattern yet? Can anyone who has post a screenshot?

So I figure that when you choose the pattern, you have to pick the specific mech you want it to fit, and it won't fit on any other mechs? And once you do, can you apply a color to it? Or is it stuck like the pattern is originally?

Thanks.

#2 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,716 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 28 December 2018 - 01:27 AM

Has anyone earned that Camo Snow Pattern yet? Can anyone who has post a screenshot?
It's a standard camo pattern you can preview in the camo section of the mechbay...

So I figure that when you choose the pattern, you have to pick the specific mech you want it to fit, and it won't fit on any other mechs?
It's a permanent unlock for the chassis of your choice. If you redeem it for, say, Warhammer, then you can use that pattern on every Warhammer you own or will buy in the future (but not Warhammer IIC, since those are two separate chassis).

Edited by Horseman, 28 December 2018 - 01:28 AM.

#3 Renzor the Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 330 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 28 December 2018 - 02:24 AM

Thanks a lot.

For anyone curious, I see that I can apply camo patterns (such as the snowfall one) and change the colors around with ease. Patterns are made with 2-3+ color schemes, so can be totally customized.

That snowfall pattern looks really cool in black and red.

#4 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 11:14 AM

View Postrenzor51, on 28 December 2018 - 01:14 AM, said:

So I figure that when you choose the pattern, you have to pick the specific mech you want it to fit, and it won't fit on any other mechs? And once you do, can you apply a color to it? Or is it stuck like the pattern is originally?

Thanks.

Will be an unlock so it can fit any variant of your chosen chassis.

You can apply colors to it.

Though I admit I should have scrolled down before answering. Not sure why this was at the top of the list considering it isn't a new question.
:(

But to make up for it, I'll share a couple of images.

#5 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 11:31 AM

This...
Posted Image
Became this (with no changes other than the pattern.)
Posted Image

This was trying two reds and black.
Posted Image
My Timber Wolf with only a pattern change.
Posted Image
Locust changing pattern from Buc to snowfall.
Posted Image
My Kodiak, only changed one color to a slightly different tone as I had two of the same color so you couldn't see the shift from lower to upper color.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users