Team Damage Reporting

3 replies to this topic

#1 W4R GOD

• PipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 90 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 06:23 PM

Its easy. You see the team damage you have done so make it available to your group at the end. This way you know which of the trash tier players to tk the next time you see them.

Want to make it even better make a threshold where you get to turn around and start kicking a$$ without a penalty.

#2 admiralbenbow123

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 442 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 06 January 2019 - 05:29 AM

You should probably consider that team damage can be done by accident: teammate can accidentally run in front of you or into your air/artillery atrike for example.
I once had a match where a spider ran in front of my 2x heavy gauss fafnir as I was firing and got legged, and he did not blame me for it.

Edited by admiralbenbow123, 06 January 2019 - 05:29 AM.

#3 Cichol Balor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 354 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 10:08 AM

99% of team damage is caused because the person hit moves into the line of fire not because it was intentional. its really hard to see other peoples lasers or where they are looking. I have even been killed because I walked in front of a duel HG fnf. Hell it seems most people realize this. Generally over chat I hear the person getting hit or even TKed apologize first

#4 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,023 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 11 January 2019 - 07:12 AM

Sure let's report players because noobs like to play Laser limbo.... a game you can NEVER WIn at especially with the longer burn time of clan lasers.

ontop of that all the points above, also team damage can be done by collisions due to bottling up a choke point, mechs backing into you and let's not forget that these sort of things could all be solved by Firing lines....

I once got tked by a mech backing into my direwolf that had a cherry red internal Ct, i was indeed mad ,but that sort of thing can happen.

Edited by KursedVixen, 11 January 2019 - 07:14 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users