Patch Notes - 1.4.193.0 - 22-Jan-2019

284 replies to this topic

#281 Laser Kiwi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Leutnant-Colonel
  • Leutnant-Colonel
  • 271 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 11:15 PM

a bit of instability, i also had lag, my computers ok cause i tested it on other games and its fine, especially for a game like this, gotta wonder. Quite a few D/c's and then guys rejoining and not getting the rewards for fighting well afterwards.

Anyway, ran some lights, ran some mediums, the streaks aren't a problem.

Can i get 32 drop decks, holy cow, i already had 4 now i can have different colours

#282 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 28 January 2019 - 03:16 PM

View PostDrogo-MA, on 26 January 2019 - 08:31 AM, said:

I am trying to find why suddenly I am unable to play this game. For the last 3 years I have had no problems with this game and it's updates but now suddenly after the 22 Jan patch, my PC is suddenly lagging and I cannot play at all. I have shift my graphics down to low and also did a full uninstall and re-install and still the same thing. I have still 69 days of premium time left and I have a feeling if I don't get help I can pretty much kiss that goodbye. Any help here or point me in that direction.

Have you used the available Links and Info @ https://mwomercs.com/support ??? :o

If not, please do. And use those E-Mails to Contact MWO Support, should you happen to find that none of the available Articles help. :huh:

If nothing else, they can put your Premium Time on Pause until you can get your problem fixed. :mellow:

~Mr. D. V. "giving you all the help that I can give right now" Devnull

#283 LTC Kilgore

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 09:06 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 28 January 2019 - 03:16 PM, said:

Have you used the available Links and Info @ https://mwomercs.com/support ??? Posted Image

If not, please do. And use those E-Mails to Contact MWO Support, should you happen to find that none of the available Articles help. Posted Image

If nothing else, they can put your Premium Time on Pause until you can get your problem fixed. Posted Image

~Mr. D. V. "giving you all the help that I can give right now" Devnull

Support is a joke anymore. I contacted them in November about an issue and have heard NOTHING back other than the automated response email....

#284 DAEDALOS513

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 10 February 2019 - 09:36 AM

View PostLTC Kilgore, on 10 February 2019 - 09:06 AM, said:

Support is a joke anymore. I contacted them in November about an issue and have heard NOTHING back other than the automated response email....

I would check your spam folder.. I bother support on a regular basis about various things and they get back to me within 1 to 2 business days.

Edited by DAEDALOS513, 10 February 2019 - 09:36 AM.

#285 LTC Kilgore

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:38 AM

View PostDAEDALOS513, on 10 February 2019 - 09:36 AM, said:

I would check your spam folder.. I bother support on a regular basis about various things and they get back to me within 1 to 2 business days.

I have.... nothing there...I've even sent several followup emails (responding to the original aauto-resposne email) and never heard anything back other than more auto-response emails.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users