Rka Training Night: Sunday Feb 3Rd 10Pm Est

40 replies to this topic

#21 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:47 PM

Sits back with the popcorn and watches this fubar continue.... Hey isen bring your 12 man back to FP please.

#22 Serial Number

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 204 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:50 PM

View PostRagnar Baron Leiningen, on 04 February 2019 - 06:47 PM, said:

Sits back with the popcorn and watches this fubar continue.... Hey isen bring your 12 man back to FP please.

Watch out b4 they call you out for another comp scrim game just cuz they lost against u in FP game XD

#23 GTKA

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 07:09 PM

I thought you needed a hand written signature from mechthedane himself, in order to be a part of this mess. Which would mean not many people have it, if at all, judging by him trying to get people to pay for his signature at MechCon

#24 ItsaMario

• Pip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 04 February 2019 - 07:24 PM

View PostMech The Dane, on 04 February 2019 - 11:31 AM, said:

You see where we are? Where this post is? It's the FRR section of the MWO forums. Now, try to follow me for a second I realize this might get confusing, but my efforts are specifically focused on FRR loyalist units and non-FRR loyalist units who have committed to my RKA coalition.

Now, lets say I posted this in the main area of the CW forums and said something like, "Everyone is invited!", what that would mean is that anyone could come and participate, right?

(Hopefully you're still following along with my labyrinth reasoning here..)

Sorry mate i don't buy the labyrinth excuse.

This is an open PUBLIC forum made available by the developer and there is nothing stopping myself nor anyone else from viewing, posting and participating here on this sub section or any other section for that matter. (anything else is hidden by security permissions)

There is no disclaimer pointing that this part of the forum is only meant to be used by certain audience members and nor is there any security enabled preventing the public from participating.

So unless you restrict this sub forum with some form of security that distinguishes which audience members you want to target then it would be inane to assume the term 'everyone' applies only to your little group of buddies.

Also If you want to rustle your group, speak to and address only them well you should run a private Discord or Teamspeak like nearly every other unit does.

#25 Scorpion Feet

• PipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 07:55 PM

Posted Image

#26 Karl the Plumber

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 197 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 07:58 PM

man FW got weird while i was gone

#27 SuperAtomicAirplane

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 08:26 PM

View PostItsaMario, on 04 February 2019 - 07:24 PM, said:

Sorry mate i don't buy the labyrinth excuse.

This is an open PUBLIC forum made available by the developer and there is nothing stopping myself nor anyone else from viewing, posting and participating here on this sub section or any other section for that matter. (anything else is hidden by security permissions)

There is no disclaimer pointing that this part of the forum is only meant to be used by certain audience members and nor is there any security enabled preventing the public from participating.

So unless you restrict this sub forum with some form of security that distinguishes which audience members you want to target then it would be inane to assume the term 'everyone' applies only to your little group of buddies.

Also If you want to rustle your group, speak to and address only them well you should run a private Discord or Teamspeak like nearly every other unit does.

Posted Image

#28 ItsaMario

• Pip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 04 February 2019 - 08:54 PM

View PostSuperAtomicAirplane, on 04 February 2019 - 08:26 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

do you have an actual reply or anything to say or are you just going to post gifs?

#29 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 09:37 PM

Dane, i offer you this, a full pug 12 man brawl charging into a 8 man premade of lrms/atms

https://clips.twitch...eanItsBoshyTime

#30 Temporary Axis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 116 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 10:07 PM

View PostC H E E K I E Z, on 04 February 2019 - 09:37 PM, said:

Dane, i offer you this, a full pug 12 man brawl charging into a 8 man premade of lrms/atms

https://clips.twitch...eanItsBoshyTime

What did you do to that poor cyclops?! It would like the rest of it's weapons back please.

Also, thank you for this superfluously worded thread of hurt fee-fees and snark.

Edited by Temporary Axis, 04 February 2019 - 10:08 PM.

#31 Daidachi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 461 posts
  • LocationThe Andromeda Initiative

Posted 04 February 2019 - 11:43 PM

View Post---Val---, on 04 February 2019 - 07:55 PM, said:

Posted Image

I miss the Valfather. :(

#32 denAirwalkerrr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 12:18 AM

Time to make FRR smurf and spy on secret crab rushes?

Edited by denAirwalkerrr, 05 February 2019 - 12:18 AM.

#33 Rathnor1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2021 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 116 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 12:21 AM

I just wanted to post so I could pretend that I'm still relevant.

#34 SHIN BRODAMA

• PipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 2
  • Warrior - Point 2
  • 67 posts
  • LocationJersey

Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:11 AM

View PostBlaizerP, on 04 February 2019 - 06:19 PM, said:

1. Your link says ISEN is a merc company for Kurita.
2. Even if there's something else in lore changing that situation I certainly don't care.
3. The FRR is a tiny confederation that would both hire and train with any merc units they could bring to their banner - they are desperate for survival.
4. A significant olive branch of assets has been extended to you - and you slap them away. Why do you not support the future of the Free Rasalhague Republic?

I CAN MAKE BIGGER TEXT TOO

My dear little potato, go read this link and tell us more about how the FRR loves mercs: http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Tor_Miraborg

#35 McGoat

Banned -Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 629 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 10:27 AM

Posted Image

#36 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 01:01 PM

This is the best thread we have had in a while.

Kudos to Dane for rallying FRR guys to get active and drop FP again. Obviously some folks are upset about someone getting removed from the training for not being an FRR Loyalist unit or a member of the RKA coalition... but ultimately I'm just glad someone is doing SOMETHING than gets people to group up, drop and even post here on these forums.

Any hurt feelings will get better with time. Having more fun matches in-game plus bonus sh*it-posting here in the forums is worth it.

#37 T e c h 4 9

• PipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Participant
  • CS 2022 Participant
  • 77 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 05 February 2019 - 02:55 PM

Here here!

We (the Templars) played against ISEN the other night in FP; they handily beat us (in my opinion), but that's ok, I think we expected that. We can only get better as a team by playing better teams.

I agree with Xan that it's good to see more organized teams in FP lately that make for good fights. The sh!t-talking, well, I'm personally impartial to that. But, it is entertaining. Personal attacks on others is, shall we say, distasteful. Respect is, I believe, the best policy (not that it matters or anyone actually cares what I think).

I honestly think both sides have valid points here; it's good to see more experienced players offer their time and energy to train less-experienced players, and it's also good to see dedicated teams conducting training events (even if it is for select players, that's fine) to make their teams better. The way I see it, a rising tide lifts all........

#38 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 06 February 2019 - 08:11 AM

View PostMech The Dane, on 04 February 2019 - 11:31 AM, said:

But rest assured, in the future we'll make it crystal clear, since the gilded context clues were a little too subtle for you, that when we are doing
RKA TRAINING
FOR RKA PILOTS
ON RKA SERVERS -
THAT ONLY RKA PILOTS ARE INVITED,

To be fair, when a non-RKA pilot asked about that in your Discord a few days earlier the response there was quite opposite.
I can see how that could lead to confusion.

EDIT: Jarl clarified this to me. The pilot in question was actually a member of a unit that has been invited to RKA at the time.

Edited by Horseman, 06 February 2019 - 11:30 AM.

#39 Robertson Taylor

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 05:19 PM

I dont know what an alt is beyond alt-right, but how does one join this RKA?

#40 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 05:45 PM

View PostRobertson Taylor, on 06 February 2019 - 05:19 PM, said:

I dont know what an alt is beyond alt-right, but how does one join this RKA?

Pledge loyalty to Ben Shapiro and the Mad Jarl and you're in!

Kidding aside, there is a thread here in the forums, or you can hop on the FRR hub and talk to Dane and his guys.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users