#22 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:55 PM

View PostVan mw, on 05 February 2019 - 06:37 AM, said:

Posted Image

There's a reason he blocked me on Twitter...

#23 Teonas

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 26 posts
  • LocationHesse

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:29 PM

View Posttee5, on 02 February 2019 - 06:22 AM, said:

To be honest, the last events and challenges, where all, ALL MODES. So every Event was a Faction Play Event.

The current one does not work in FP... :P

#24 Dresari Iain

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 31 posts
  • LocationStranded on the sands of Bone-Norman

Posted 23 February 2019 - 10:28 PM

Soo, when do we get Clan vs Clan wars back? Hard to be a Warden when all you can fight is the IS.

#25 K O Z A K

• 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 24 February 2019 - 09:07 AM

View PostDresari Iain, on 23 February 2019 - 10:28 PM, said:

Soo, when do we get Clan vs Clan wars back? Hard to be a Warden when all you can fight is the IS.

Only during events? Clan vs IS is the most fun imo playing either side because its more assymetrical

But I do like the idea someone suggested if they'd make it so that you que up as normal is vs clan, but after w/e time (5-10m) if there arent enough players on the opposing side for a drop, but 24 or more qued on yours the game would just make a clan v clan, or is v is drop

#26 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 12:31 PM

View PostHazeclaw, on 24 February 2019 - 09:07 AM, said:

Only during events? Clan vs IS is the most fun imo playing either side because its more assymetrical

But I do like the idea someone suggested if they'd make it so that you que up as normal is vs clan, but after w/e time (5-10m) if there arent enough players on the opposing side for a drop, but 24 or more qued on yours the game would just make a clan v clan, or is v is drop

I think they will be doing something like that in April. Even though, I highly doubt it will work out, much like the FW MM they intend to implement due to just not enough players in that mode. But hey, atlest we get to gripe and moun about them not doing anything to FW for half the year...

#27 Yondu Udonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • 645 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 10:27 PM

View PostHazeclaw, on 24 February 2019 - 09:07 AM, said:

You're different, nothing like IS vs IS. Just straight up brawls smacking people in the face. Big damage numbers too.

#28 Yondu Udonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • 645 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 03:17 AM

Rebumping this thread for rightful reasons. Finally my vacation from the brown sea is over, thanks draiocht.

So, midway through 2019? FP focused year? HELLO MATT (or whoever is responsible for dictating events)? Like what the **** is this mechchella event? I would understand if you have some new mechs challenge or some public/federal/religious holiday event and are putting them in precedence. But there is literally NOTHING right now and still no FP event. Is it really unrealistic to request for at least ONE FP event? Or is PGI once again worried about angering those that think FP is full of cheats and 12 man roflstomps when they couldn't even be bothered to form a competent group or learn how to play the game mode.

Really, in all honesty I am very curious as to why there isn't a FP event. Solaris is a dead game mode that gets way less people but yet it gets more events than a game mode that the most tight-knit part of the MWO community can be found. Please, I would like a PGI employee to respond to this.

#29 Yllirion

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 03:30 AM

View PostYondu Udonta, on 07 June 2019 - 03:17 AM, said:

Rebumping this thread for rightful reasons. Finally my vacation from the brown sea is over, thanks draiocht.

So, midway through 2019? FP focused year? HELLO MATT (or whoever is responsible for dictating events)? Like what the **** is this mechchella event? I would understand if you have some new mechs challenge or some public/federal/religious holiday event and are putting them in precedence. But there is literally NOTHING right now and still no FP event. Is it really unrealistic to request for at least ONE FP event? Or is PGI once again worried about angering those that think FP is full of cheats and 12 man roflstomps when they couldn't even be bothered to form a competent group or learn how to play the game mode.

Really, in all honesty I am very curious as to why there isn't a FP event. Solaris is a dead game mode that gets way less people but yet it gets more events than a game mode that the most tight-knit part of the MWO community can be found. Please, I would like a PGI employee to respond to this.

Shut up and buy more mechpacks.

#30 Lichtsteiner

• PipPip
  • The Bushido
  • The Bushido
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 02:29 PM

you cant fix dead................or stupid
RIP FW

#31 K O Z A K

• 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 13 June 2019 - 02:58 PM

View PostLichtsteiner, on 13 June 2019 - 02:29 PM, said:

you cant fix dead................or stupid
RIP FW

apparently you can kill it some more

#32 NullaNulla

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 04:30 PM

View PostB0oN, on 02 February 2019 - 03:53 AM, said:

Poor Yondu, why do you sound disappointed ?
You knew beforehand what was in the box .

Exactly . Nothing .
But I can still feel your pain Posted Image

Yeah the box had the clap.

#33 B0oN

• 2,870 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 02:58 AM

View Postnullanulla, on 13 June 2019 - 04:30 PM, said:

Yeah the box had the clap.

It´s a clap(trap) !

#34 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 14 June 2019 - 03:31 AM

When I quit MWO around November my friendlist which only had dedicated faction players was like around 20 players online.
Thanks to the o'l so holly prophet Tanner I downloaded the game again and the activity there is like 4 online and 2 of those were afk.

#35 BROARL

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 301 posts
  • Locationcommunity warfare

Posted 14 June 2019 - 07:12 PM

there are often more people online reading the forum than there are in game.
the forums are not fun, playing is fun but we cannot get games...

#36 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,780 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 04:23 PM

View PostAlexandra Hekmatyar, on 03 February 2019 - 05:53 AM, said:

32 save slots, worth around 224 dollars all together.
Great job PGI thank you for milking us. Posted Image

i do think the price of decks is absurd. of course what good are they? they are only useful in fp and fp is mostly dead. they make more sense if fp is the only mode in the game. but that's never going to happen.

as for the fp events i think id wait till the patch, and all the bug fixes it will require, plus some time to fix the bugs those create. when fp is in a usable state, then start spamming events. i remember the fustercluck that phase 3 was, half of the features didnt work or were op or were just poorly planned from the get go, but they jumped into an event. this drew in pugs that were immediately and permanently scared to the point where they would sooner have their genitals mutilated than join an fp match.

Edited by LordNothing, 15 June 2019 - 04:25 PM.

#37 Bowelhacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • Hero of Marik
  • 922 posts
  • LocationKooken's Pleasure Pit

Posted 16 June 2019 - 05:50 PM

View PostAlexandra Hekmatyar, on 14 June 2019 - 03:31 AM, said:

When I quit MWO around November my friendlist which only had dedicated faction players was like around 20 players online. Thanks to the o'l so holly prophet Tanner I downloaded the game again and the activity there is like 4 online and 2 of those were afk.

Was that just because you never added anyone to your friends list...?

#38 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 16 June 2019 - 06:31 PM

View PostLordNothing, on 15 June 2019 - 04:23 PM, said:

i do think the price of decks is absurd. of course what good are they? they are only useful in fp and fp is mostly dead. they make more sense if fp is the only mode in the game. but that's never going to happen.

as for the fp events i think id wait till the patch, and all the bug fixes it will require, plus some time to fix the bugs those create. when fp is in a usable state, then start spamming events. i remember the fustercluck that phase 3 was, half of the features didnt work or were op or were just poorly planned from the get go, but they jumped into an event. this drew in pugs that were immediately and permanently scared to the point where they would sooner have their genitals mutilated than join an fp match.

Yeah personally I just have 1 IS deck and 1 clan deck that do good enough in any situation so I don't need more.

View PostBowelhacker, on 16 June 2019 - 05:50 PM, said:

Was that just because you never added anyone to your friends list...?

"my friendlist which only had dedicated faction players"

Posted Image

I removed anyone who was in my unit or wasn't a dedicated Faction player dude.

#39 Bowelhacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • Hero of Marik
  • 922 posts
  • LocationKooken's Pleasure Pit

Posted 16 June 2019 - 09:49 PM

View PostAlexandra Hekmatyar, on 16 June 2019 - 06:31 PM, said:

Yeah personally I just have 1 IS deck and 1 clan deck that do good enough in any situation so I don't need more. "my friendlist which only had dedicated faction players" Posted Image I removed anyone who was in my unit or wasn't a dedicated Faction player dude.

I'm just still feeling burned you never accepted any of my friend requests...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users