Remove This Map From Rotation If You're Not Going To Fix It

2 replies to this topic

#1 ImperialKnight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 10:12 PM

Years later, this map is still a hot pile of garbage. Change the spawn points especially on Conquest or take this map off rotation already.

After years at this game, PGI still doesn't understand the basics of military tactics. High ground = massive advantage. And still lets one team spawns on high ground and one on low.

#2 Think Tank

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 11:09 AM

Just had a "fun" match on this map which involved several players on both teams complaining that heat dissipation did not work and their hit reg did not work.

And it was also domination mode and the other team understood to take the hill dominating the circle, and they quickly stomped us in spite of the issues.

I myself did what I felt was going to be at bare minimum 300-400 in ballistic and srm dmg, only to have the game tell me I did exactly 100 dmg for the match. My mech had burst firepower of 76 dmg, which I poured directly into an enemy at close range several times during the course of the match.

Edited by Think Tank, 10 September 2019 - 11:12 AM.

#3 mad kat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,876 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 17 September 2019 - 05:18 AM

The only map that needs removing is HPG. Every single match is like a lesson in lemming NASCAR!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users